What's new

China arrests billionaire activist

I don't see any political prisoners today in India,do you know any?

Yep, putting up a show. This does not mean it won't happen in the future. America still has them and we won't care what outsiders think just like how America careless what you think of them. It's our country, our rule and our law.

Because the politicians in India are too busy being corrupted to prosecute them. I mean forget about those political prisoners, and start putting corrupt politicians in jails please. Your Indians are so proud of your democracy and yet you keep putting those imcompetent and corrupted politicians in power over and over.

Yep, putting up a show. This does not mean it won't happen in the future. America still has them and we won't care what outsiders think just like how America careless what you think of them. It's our country, our rule and our law.

Lets talk about the present,and Since you mentioned India you should know we have thousands of activists in our country who protest against the govt and in past they were usually dealt in some what similar ways but times have changed now you don't need to arrest them.
China should deal with them silently,it just makes you guys look bad and sometimes looks matter.

Do what Mao did.

Destroy_the_old_world_Cultural_Revolution_poster.png

woo, can you translate the words?

Because the politicians in India are too busy being corrupted to prosecute them. I mean forget about those political prisoners, and start putting corrupt politicians in jails please. Your Indians are so proud of your democracy and yet you keep putting those imcompetent and corrupted politicians in power over and over.

Most politicians are corrupt,India is no exceptions,problem lies with the voters they are ignorant and democracy or not corruption exist everywhere.

Most politicians are corrupt,India is no exceptions,problem lies with the voters they are ignorant and democracy or not corruption exist everywhere.

Yes, corruption exist everywhere, but at least in other countries those corrupted politicians at least are bit competent that they actually get things done. Ask yourself how long it will take things done in india? And with those political oppositions chance of things happening becomes less and less likely.

Yes, corruption exist everywhere, but at least in other countries those corrupted politicians at least are bit competent that they actually get things done. Ask yourself how long it will take things done in india? And with those political oppositions chance of things happening becomes less and less likely.

I answered your question,problem is with the voters unless they bring a single party in power nothing will change.

Lets talk about the present,and Since you mentioned India you should know we have thousands of activists in our country who protest against the govt and in past they were usually dealt in some what similar ways but times have changed now you don't need to arrest them.
China should deal with them silently,it just makes you guys look bad and sometimes looks matter.

Fact of the matter, they are sponsored by the West means we cannot deal with them silently. Neither can we look good handling them, nor should we. It is important to compare the past as well as countries who are presently holding political prisoners themselves. This way we can better prepare for our future. India is keeping Moaist/Nexalites activists as "political prisoners", but is thinking of stripping people belonging to these groups of their status.

They are CIA. These are the tactics of western intelligence. They want to destabilise China and cause chaos like in Egypt and Syria. By causing instability, you collapse the Chinese economy as investors are scared to invest in China.

The west promotes NGOs, activists, dissidents, etc to interfere in our internal affairs. Nearly all of them are under CIA control.

This is why the CPC need to crush these CIA agents. I would just put a bullet in their head but that's just my opinion.

Your country needs to be renamed to "Fat Cat's Republic of China"

funny-pictures-corporate-fat-cat-is-keeping-the-bonus2.jpg

The Chinese are well understand after Communist Party will away from the government - the country will collapse under the scenario of the USSR or Yugoslavia. So comrades are doing everything right.

Fact is, Chinese government has a high level of approval from the Chinese people.

So occasionally there are some nuisance that is trying to throw some obstacle in China progress, but Chinese government has been dealing with this for the longest time. Those nuisance are not going to make the slightest bit of difference to the overall big picture. It would be dealt with just like before.

Some people like to think they are smarter and China do not have a clue.

USE YOUR BRAIN and think again.

See again you have not told me what did he did and you are talking about having enough proof.it could be possible he is not innocent but lets first know what he did.and by the way you are replying everone can see who is the cheerleader.

I think you have to re-read everything including why he was arrested in the first place
I said I believe the Central Govt has gathered enough evidence for his arrest. Lets see if the court or and subsequent proceedings will shed further lights on this

You cheerleaders are funny.

You have Kashmir and Mass Graves, the whole chicken neck area, assam violence, the Sikhs, Mulsims in revolt against your government, your women get tortured and raped, you people are on the top of shoptheft, you're the best in slavery ...and more. It seems you are more concerned about our case than the massive dirt and bloodsheds on your own soil!

You people pretend the outside world dont know a thing about your failed state!

Your people / even foreigners are charged or killed under the following:

You have "Anti-Conversion" law against religious freedom
bill-passes-in-india-jailing-converts-clergy-for-failure-to-give-notice-of-conversion/

You have AFSPA - shoot to kill
Armed_Forces_(Special_Powers)_Act,_1958

Unlawful_Activities_(Prevention)_Act

You have shoot-to-kill along the BD-india border
india-bangladesh-border-shoot-to-kill-policy

You cant eradicat poverty and beggars; you arrest them!
anti-begging-law

She, Irom Chanu Sharmila has been on hunger strike since 2000 protesting in an non-violent way against your government. Now she is charged with "attempted suicide"!

the OP says polictical persecution against its critics?? Can any one tell what he did @Destro @chauism @shuttler

Not much detail is out yet. Considering that China has been focusing on cleaning up internet rumor-mongers lately, I won't be surprised that he is in for something similar.

Last edited by a moderator:
if the western media is crying again, China's policy is almost always correct.

I think you have to re-read everything including why he was arrested in the first place
I said I believe the Central Govt has gathered enough evidence for his arrest. Lets see if the court or and subsequent proceedings will shed further lights on this

You cheerleaders are funny.

You have Kashmir and Mass Graves,

You still have not told be what he did ,i have been asking again and again one simple question.is it so difficult to understand,what did he do.......i told you before ,the person could have done something wrong but can you tell what he did ? If you cant answer dont reply.

Not much detail is out yet. Considering that China has been focusing on cleaning up internet rumor-mongers lately, I won't be surprised that he is in for something similar.

Thanks mate.

Back
Top Bottom