What's new

China and Vietnam in stand-off over Chinese survey ship mission to disputed reef in South China Sea

Quite cheap and effective system to disable any propellers lol

https://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/china-accuses-vietnam-of-ramming-ships-to-stop-rig/
"The Chinese statement released Sunday said that Vietnam “sent frogmen and other underwater agents to the area, and dropped large numbers of obstacles, including fishing nets and floating objects, in the waters.” While it gave no further details about the alleged saboteurs, it suggested that the maneuvering may have extended beyond the spraying of water hoses and ramming of ships."

Last edited by a moderator:
we use cheap means against cheap clowns :-)

https://sinosphere.blogs.nytimes.com/2014/06/09/china-accuses-vietnam-of-ramming-ships-to-stop-rig/
"The Chinese statement released Sunday said that Vietnam “sent frogmen and other underwater agents to the area, and dropped large numbers of obstacles, including fishing nets and floating objects, in the waters.” While it gave no further details about the alleged saboteurs, it suggested that the maneuvering may have extended beyond the spraying of water hoses and ramming of ships."

Vietnamese are smart, Chinese are smarter. :victory::chilli:We are cousins. No violence needed indeed. Just some bumper car games. Have fun.

Vietnamese are smart, Chinese are smarter. :victory::chilli:We are cousins. No violence needed indeed. Just some bumper car games. Have fun.
Yeah.I also hope that Xi should not make the problem in the sea go too far to the real war.

We all know that CN economy is so bad now due to trade war and Xi must do something to drive out the attention on bad CN economy. Just dont make it become real war .

Yeah.I also hope that Xi should not make the problem in the sea go too far to the real war.

We all know that CN economy is so bad now due to trade war and Xi must do something to drive out the attention on bad CN economy. Just dont make it become real war .

Your attitude is why I like you so much. You are so cute. I can't stop laughing. If Vietnam gov hired you for propaganda, it's damn wise decision.

Your attitude is why I like you so much. You are so cute. I can't stop laughing. If Vietnam gov hired you for propaganda, it's damn wise decision.
Court Jester is a special house staff for the king.

My dad worked for the Govt, but I just dont like working for the Govt cos its boring and quite risky,too.

I like predicting like Karl Marx. Thats why, its so funny that when I studied in the univesity, Im the only one didnt fall into sleep in Marx-Lenin-Ho Chi Minh teaching period. All of my class mates just didnt understand what Marx-Lenin said ( maybe they understand abit what HCM said ).

But my score in philosophy is only abt 5,6 over 10 score cos I like having real experience, thinking, predicting, but dont like writing long in the paper. Thats why u can see most of my comment r quite short :laugh:

My dad worked for the Govt, but I just dont like working for the Govt cos its boring and quite risky,too.

I like predicting like Karl Marx. Thats why, its so funny that when I studied in the univesity, Im the only one didnt fall into sleep in Marx-Lenin-Ho Chi Minh teaching period. All of my class mates just didnt understand what Marx-Lenin said ( maybe they understand abit what HCM said ).

But my score in philosophy is only abt 5,6 over 10 score cos I like having real experience, thinking, predicting, but dont like writing long in the paper. Thats why u can see most of my comment r quite short :laugh:

Your age on your profile page is real(43)?

Vietnam should have developed much better if Le Duan gave up the idea of Indochinese Union(Đông Dương thuộc Pháp). I guess your history book said something differently, but there will be no war between China and Vietnam if Vietnam retreat from Cambodia a bit earlier. In that case Vietnam will be a middle class country now and a much better relationship with China and world.

Vietnam should have developed much better if Le Duan gave up the idea of Indochinese Union(Đông Dương thuộc Pháp). I guess your history book said something differently, but there will be no war between China and Vietnam if Vietnam retreat from Cambodia a bit earlier. In that case Vietnam will be a middle class country now and a much better relationship with China and world.
Just ignore my age haha.

Dude, u should know that people always do what they think its the best choice. So, what Le Duan and Deng did actually were the best choice for VN and CN at that time.

And u should know that VN soldiers r still stay in Camb-Laos like in 1979 and we just changed our passport from Vnese to Camb-Laos ppl.

We control Laos-Camb army now while CN is the loser, Hun sen will slam anyone saying "VN invade Camb" and never support/ally CN like Pol Pol.

Just ignore my age haha.

Dude, u should know that people always do what they think its the best choice. So, what Le Duan and Deng did actually were the best choice for VN and CN at that time.

And u should know that VN soldiers r still stay in Camb-Laos like in 1979 and we just changed our passport from Vnese to Camb-Laos ppl.

We control Laos-Camb army now while CN is the loser, Hun sen will slam anyone saying "VN invade Camb" and never support/ally CN like Pol Pol.
You live in dream not real world. Laos and Cambodia is under China's influence. You can keep saying whatever you like.

There was no way to avoid a war. China wanted a blood sucking stooge in Cambodia. That was unacceptable for Vietnam.

There was no way to avoid a war. China wanted a blood sucking stooge in Cambodia. That was unacceptable for Vietnam.
After 1989, you accepted whatever unacceptable because Soviet Union backed out. It's a dream to conquer Cambodia, and when the dream wake up, your people realized that the price is way too heavy.

You live in dream not real world. Laos and Cambodia is under China's influence. You can keep saying whatever you like.
Whatever, keep saying nonsense.no one including Hun Sen care. If Xi say "VN invade Camb" then Hun Sen will slam Xi in no time.

Thats why Xi still keep his mouth shut and dare not say "VN invade Cam" like PM Sing Lee said.

Btw, CN economy is too bad, now, take more time to get good job instead of talking nonsen on internet,dude. We can stop the discussion here.

In CN if u have lots of time talking nonsense,then it means u r jobless cos CN boss always force the staff to work 10hours. :cool:

Vietnam fought against 20 US aircraft carriers in the war, both conventional and nuclear powered. Dealing with one 12,000 ton chinese bully ship is a challenge but is just a small problem.

The Taliban also did the same by withstanding against the blast from 10 Nimitz class supercarriers.

Vietnam is very strong. I hope you will challenge China and sink their coast guard ships by next week.
Why? Are you in hurry?

The Taliban also did the same by withstanding against the blast from 10 Nimitz class supercarriers.
Wrong comparison. The Taliban don’t have remotely the military strength.

China has economic influence. Vietnam meanwhile has a tight grip on military and political.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom