What's new

China and India each deploy 3,000 troops Border face-off

We are in a much better situation in that Region

We will not allow any encroachments in our territory

By the way what prevents China to open fire

Patience my friend. Even Israel did not strike the arabs immediately when they blockade them. In today politics, you need to go thru diplomatic route first and until all that is exhausted then it will give us the reason to open fire to make China as victor.

We will open fire if India troops refuse to retreat, its just a matter of time. Remember Mongolia brag about not kowtow to China too quickly? In the end, they apologize and promise to China after a month and no to Dalai Lama. Dont count your chicken before hatched. :enjoy:

Patience my friend. Even Israel did not strike the arabs immediately when they blockade them. In today politics, you need to go thru diplomatic route first and until all that is exhausted then it will give us the reason to open fire to make China as victor.

We will open fire if India troops refuse to retreat, its just a matter of time. Remember Mongolia brag about not kowtow to China too quickly? In the end, they apologize and promise to China after a month and no to Dalai Lama. Dont count your chicken before hatched. :enjoy:

We want you to open fire

You did not do so after 1975

Let us see what are you capable of

We want you to open fire

You did not do so after 1975

Let us see what are you capable of
Really, self make up fantasy with account only from India side. No video evidence even from India side.

What I am sure is 1962 is no fantasy and well documented of complete defeat of Indian army.

From beggars to coward are all proven of Indians. :lol:

This is no bollywood like self proclaimed Indian version but real war footage recorded by Chinese :enjoy:

That's what Nehru said with his forward policy that he was waiting few months for China to act...and got owned later :lol:. And is there any thing new that US sold weapons to Taiwan, sure it's not the first nor the last time but as long as China in on the rise, we will have chance to settle some minor issues with US>
Actually quite contrary to this, Nehru believed that Chinese are our brothers. He had drunken Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai Kool-Aid a bit too much and refused to re-enforce the 20,000 Indian troops deployed in the north east. China attacked with 80,000 troops and Indian troops were beaten soundly. This time around, India is re-enforcing its troops with equal force as China.

Really, self make up fantasy with account only from India side. No video evidence even from India side.

What I am sure is 1962 is no fantasy and well documented of complete defeat of Indian army.

From beggars to coward are all proven of Indians. :lol:

We are a Million times more powerful than 1962

What is the point in living in delusion

Japan and other European countries beat you so badly in the past

But today you are a Proud super power ; times change

Talking about 1962 is foolish and absurd

We expect Chinese people to be intelligent and rational

Indeed, China has never overreacted, as I mentioned before It's still pre-mature to act. SCS is an good example, we let Vietnam and Philippine to reclaimed and built up occupied reefs and islands and they thought that China couldn't do a jack..., few years later when time is mature for China to act, we reclaimed all reefs with GOD speed and prompt them seeking International court for help and US can only watch with an hopeless eyes :lol:

Last edited:
Actually quite contrary to this, Nehru believed that Chinese are our brothers. He had drunken Hindi Chini Bhai Bhai Kool-Aid a bit too much and refused to re-enforce the 20,000 Indian troops deployed in the north east. China attacked with 80,000 troops and Indian troops were beaten soundly. This time around, India is re-enforcing its troops with equal force as China.
Another make up fantasy. :lol: Why not you claimed one million Chinese troops attacked your 20,000 soldiers and that no reinforcement is the reason why India loses. Excuse and excuse from Indians incompetent and lousy warfare skill. :lol:

Lol, if he believe Chinese as brothers, he wouldn't betrayed us by harboring those slave owners and Dalai Lama in 1959, and with forward policy, He has shown his true color, Indian can now sing Hindi Chini bye bye. Sure India is ready today with their troop but I think when China is 3 time of India defense budgets, we have the resource for an attrition war with India if needed...just make sure you won't beg US for help and have a fair duel.

And I do not want to hear this from a liar who posts false images of deployment.
See for yourself, your lies or your inability to even read dates. Makes one wonder if all Chinese are so stupid!

That's your understanding problem, I don't doubt your IQ. The posts speak the deployment ability and efficency.

That's your understanding problem, I don't doubt your IQ. The posts speak the deployment ability and efficency.
"Chinese air forces have arrived in Plateau..."
"Motors forces are on their way to Plateau..."
The post was about how Chinese air force have arrived in the plateau... except you were lying. You were using pictures from 2013 to even pictures from Pakistan to lie about Chinese deployments. You are a lying know nothing Chinese like most of the Chinese nationalists on this forum. Nothing new there.

BTW, care to point out issues in my post with maps?

Lol, if he believe Chinese as brothers, he wouldn't betrayed us by harboring those slave owners and Dalai Lama in 1959, and with forward policy, He has shown his true color, Indian can now sing Hindi Chini bye bye. Sure India is ready today with their troop but I think when China is 3 time of India defense budgets, we have the resource for an attrition war with India if needed...just make sure you won't beg US for help and have a fair duel.
Fair duel? What fair duel? India will use every trick in the bag if a conflict starts. And you will have to defend on Eastern front against possible US aggression as well. So 3 times military budget will be up against two huge militaries of the world.

We are a Million times more powerful than 1962

What is the point in living in delusion

Japan and other European countries beat you so badly in the past

But today you are a Proud super power ; times change

Talking about 1962 is foolish and absurd

We expect Chinese people to be intelligent and rational

The huge difference is that Chinese already prove the ability by Korean war, by meddleing Vietnam war and some other conflicts donzes of years ago. Other than buy weapons, we can't see any Indian improvment. We need to beat you back to what you are, otherwise it's too disgusting Indian pretend to be supapowa everyday.

Fair duel? What fair duel? India will use every trick in the bag if a conflict starts. And you will have to defend on Eastern front against possible US aggression as well. So 3 times military budget will be up against two huge militaries of the world.

Sorry we don't have a two fronts war theory as India :lol: and China is certainly not stupid enough to declare two wars at the same time :cool:

The huge difference is that Chinese already prove the ability by Korean war, by meddleing Vietnam war and some other conflicts donzes of years ago. Other than buy weapons, we can't see any Indian improvment. We need to beat you back to what you are, otherwise it's too disgusting Indian pretend to be supapowa everyday.
Actually you guys were soundly beaten by Vietnamese in vietnam war.
Korean war is ongoing. And BTW, India also kicked Chinese soundly in 1967 conflict.

The only thing disgusting in this world is Chinese nationalists and their expansionist agenda. About time world put you back in your place.

Oh BTW, I am still waiting to hear what was wrong with my post and my map reading... What happened, cat got your tongue or your mom dropped you head-first when you were little?

Sorry we don't have a two fronts war theory as India :lol: and China is certainly not stupid enough to declare two wars at the same time :cool:
Good for you.

Last edited:
"Chinese air forces have arrived in Plateau..."
"Motors forces are on their way to Plateau..."
The post was about how Chinese air force have arrived in the plateau... except you were lying. You were using pictures from 2013 to even pictures from Pakistan to lie about Chinese deployments. You are a lying know nothing Chinese like most of the Chinese nationalists on this forum. Nothing new there.

BTW, care to point out issues in my post with maps?

That's what the photos tell you. Those Chinese military units in the photos are in the Plateau.

Actually you guys were soundly beaten by Vietnamese in vietnam war.
Korean war is ongoing. And BTW, India also kicked Chinese soundly in 1967 conflict.

The only thing disgusting in this world is Chinese nationalists and their expansionist agenda. About time world put you back in your place.

Oh BTW, I am still waiting to hear what was wrong with my post and my map reading... What happened, cat got your tongue or your mom dropped you head-first when you were little?

Good for you.

If you ever learned history, you know the concept Vietnam war is between Vietnam and USA.

The only disgusting thing in the world is Indian pretend to be supawa but they are still begging the white masters back with helps.

Back
Top Bottom