What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Events:

Indian troops entered Chinese territory and were there for almost months. IA destroyed roads which Chinese were building there, using equipment which IA brought in. Construction of road was halted and road already built was destroyed.

India and Chinese reached an agreement, Indian troops are now back to where they were, Chinese remain where they were, ROAD IS NOT ALLOWED.

now based on above data, can cheerleaders clarify how come its a loss for India? and gain for China?

Last edited:
Its a victory when the other side kept saying that India had to withdraw and that there would be no negotiation or flexibility and kept threatening military force.
India had or has no problem even through Chinese are patrolling there since decades. India never protested against it. But road won't be built for sure now...
Diplomatic win for India.Amazed that Chinese spent more than 2 months threatening & mocking at India..

These buggers just unilaterally withdrew and they can jump and say they WON? Wtf

What did you defeat? Seriously you just came in camping and ran when we brought in the guns.

Build the road , oops no permission
Graze in the doklam plateau , smoke hashhish do whatever , don't forget to taken Indian permission before that.

My real doubt is, will the soldiers of 33 brigade who had been undergoing stage-2 acclimatization in the area remain in Doklam after this?
I don't think so.
IMHO, such measures (& like) are going to act like deterrents and i see similar things happening on Chinese side as well. Faith (whatever little was there) is probably the only casualty of this whole event and India having lessons from Saichen, isn't dropping her guard anytime soon in the area.
We are going to see an uneasy peace, but peace nonetheless.

Patrols are not static objects. It means China will patrol Doklam like before. Read in between the lines, you only send patrols to an area where you do not have permanent presence.

It can act as claim to territory but until and unless fences are erected, patrol doesn't mean much.

Now you are not claiming it is a dispute territory between China and Bhutan?

No Mention of rebuilding of THE ROAD.
China Supa Kung Fu POWA..

I can't supply any more burnol. the burn is too big :rofl::rofl::rofl:

No mention that they won't build a road.

Bharat mata supa puwa. 56 inch breasts. :lol:

Victory my foot, viet. China has been saying that they want Indian unilateral withdraw and they get their way. Did you hear anything about China withdraw that I don't know about? India said that troops were DISENGAGED. Do you know that it means?

Let me help you with your English, "expeditious disengagement of troops" includes withdraw.

No Mention of rebuilding of THE ROAD.
China Supa Kung Fu POWA..

I can't supply any more burnol. the burn is too big :rofl::rofl::rofl:
What does exercising sovereigntiy mean? Sovereign nations can build more than just roads, air bases?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom