What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Disputed territory between China and Bhutan? During standoff,you guys swear to face Bhutan from China.now what happens? You left your friend alone.they will patrol means the area belongs to China.it's like accepting their demands. As a powerful country,India made a horrible decision of falling back.

The area was previously patrolled by Bhutanese and Chinese , status quo to be maintained.

This means Chinese objective to unilaterally change status quo is defeated

Bhutan & India's objection was about road construction as the area is disputed one. Indian army destroyed the road and they will do so again if PLA try the misadventure again!! You can't build the road there any more sorry!! That's ur defeat!!
How many meters did yo udestroy with your mini excavator? :rofl:. Last I heard is you blocked the construction team.

Time to build up bilateral diplomatic ties with Bhutan.

It will come very soon.

India just humiliated Bhutan by abandoning it and making a unilateral withdrawal. How can Bhutan rely on a 'protector' whose first instance is to retreat? Better to strike up new friendships with countries that have backbone.

very shameful loss of india. but we all know going aginst china not good for india. so now bollywood will come for india face saving. Akshay Kumar will make film on doklam. very humiliating. shame shame shame india. why do this?

Please stop deceiving yourselves, you basically handed Doklam to China when you withdrew
Are you kidding me?
Our soldiers are undergoing stage-2 acclimatization. Our Army has prepared itself for a long haul at the site. Winter stocking for supplies and stores to stay through the winter season have been made by the Thegu brigade already. Since the standoff site is barely a few metres away from IA posts, the logistics supply chain is much shorter for the Indian side. But the bad news is,the Chinese logistics supply chain, is much longer and could be strained during the winter months. LOL
China is not moving an inch into Doklam! :)

. My bharat mata is a super power.
Wow!
Finally it comes from you. Wasnt expected. :) :tup:

Even in their wildest dreams, Pakistanis did not expect this gutless surrender from China.

What a travesty. Supa Kung Fu powa China's gutless surrender in front of India is a lesson for all SCS countries.
Learn from us, stand up to the bully and know the bully is a complete coward
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You answered the wrong question.
Never mind!

My real doubt is, will the soldiers of 33 brigade who had been undergoing stage-2 acclimatization in the area remain in Doklam after this?

Nope they will go home and watch Game of thrones final episode and forget about wildlings and whitewalkers for the weeks to come.

Bharat mata supa puwa. Bharat mata suwa puwa. :rofl:
ByoWAlzCUAAWE-w.jpg

The area was previously patrolled by Bhutanese and Chinese , status quo to be maintained.

This means Chinese objective to unilaterally change status quo is defeated
What did you defeat? Seriously you just came in camping and ran when we brought in the guns.

Victory my foot, viet. China has been saying that they want Indian unilateral withdraw and they get their way. Did you hear anything about China withdraw that I don't know about?

Patrols are not static objects. It means China will patrol Doklam like before. Read in between the lines, you only send patrols to an area where you do not have permanent presence.

It can act as claim to territory but until and unless fences are erected, patrol doesn't mean much.

Back
Top Bottom