What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Indian bhais,

Please stop deceiving yourselves, you basically handed Doklam to China when you withdrew. It was never really about a road, it was about protecting Bhutan against Chinese invasion. We are still there.

So you admit doklam was under Indian control , how did that happen mate , did India claim doklam ever ? What about ap why do you claim land which is not controlled by you and withdrawn

Shh...Rona math Bhai jaan.
I can understand the pain.

From WE WILL BUILD THE ROAD to
WE WILL BUILD IN FUTUUUUUUURE.

Oh yeah, supa powa kung fu victory for China.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bharat mata supa puwa. Bharat mata suwa puwa. :rofl:

[QUOTE="John Reese, post: 9809311, member: 176770"

"Bagani Shaadi mein Abdullah Diwana " [/QUOTE]

:toast_sign::tup:

You nailed it.lol

If Chin will patrol the area so will Bhutan as it's a disputed site between Chin and Bhutan , which they were doing in the pass too .

So no change in the status Quo which Indian wanted and achieved as Chin agreed to stop building roads .

Disputed territory between China and Bhutan? During standoff,you guys swear to face Bhutan from China.now what happens? You left your friend alone.they will patrol means the area belongs to China.it's like accepting their demands. As a powerful country,India made a horrible decision of falling back.

Filhal to road bhi tuti hai or masjid bhi :lol:

Who do you think is butthurt more today?
Chinese or Pakistanis?

Form the looks of it, I bet Pakistanis are more shell shocked. Their reactions are almost as if they are crying in visceral physical pain at the abject and gutless surrender of their buddies :D:D:D

Yah sure, remember the mutual withdrawal request? India said they will only withdraw if China withdraws. Did we withdraw?:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are not building anything in your own land , it's worse than withdrawal

Now Indians will direct what you can build and what not in your territory

Enough said , sympathies

Lol you are funny

Don't loose your cool over this matter , Pakistanis deep inside are worrying such the nature of the might PLA and their naked victory run

Sure sure.

But do share statement from Chinese that they won't build a road. ;)

Victory my foot, viet. China has been saying that they want Indian unilateral withdraw and they get their way. Did you hear anything about China withdraw that I don't know about?

First of all, I'm not Viet. Read the international news for a change if you want to learn the truth.

You were asking for a mutual withdrawal bhai. You were claiming to protect Bhutan, not just a road. The road was a pretext to protect Bhutan against foreign invasion. There is no status quo, the fact you retreated, reaffirms Chinese sovereignty over that area. You just lost. If today we don't build a road but a radar tower, then what?
Bhutan & India's objection was about road construction as the area is disputed one. Indian army destroyed the road and they will do so again if PLA try the misadventure again!! You can't build the road there any more sorry!! That's ur defeat!!

So you admit doklam was under Indian control , how did that happen mate , did India claim doklam ever ? What about ap why do you claim land which is not controlled by you and withdrawn
When did I admit that? You came in as a hero to protect Bhutan and you just got kicked out....this is the most humiliating thing and yet you rejoice? LOL. :rofl:

AP was invaded by us, we withdrew because of logistical issues. The fact is we killed Indian soldiers before we withdrew. We did not camp there bhai.

Indian bhais,

Please stop deceiving yourselves, you basically handed Doklam to China when you withdrew. It was never really about a road, it was about protecting Bhutan against Chinese invasion. We are still there.
Bhutanese is very happy now, the troublemaker is gone.

Back
Top Bottom