What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...road-at-doklam-again/articleshow/60264898.cms

Indian troops can swiftly intervene if China attempts to build road at Doklam again

I am a Bharati and I gave you a big bamboo, you can't build the road. We will insert bigger one behind you , just try to do that.

Loser, accept that you lost face.
Thank you! I am glad to know India did not give up. To be direct, I believe India MEA and army are sending inconsistent signals. This is fine by me. The confrontation will continue!

Thank you! I am glad to know India did not give up. To be direct, I believe India MEA and army are sending inconsistent signals. This is fine by me. The confrontation will continue!

There will not be any conrontation, and there will not be any road.

The Chinese side is so frightened that they cannot even mention the road construction in their statements which is the root cuase of the stand off. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

LOL after so much boasting about shupa powa, now Modiji can boast his 2017 failed invasion came at the cost of jawans beaten down cold not thousands of dead jawans like 1962. All hail Modiji! Maybe if you elect rapist guru to be your next PM it will finally make India a shupa powa!
Both the sides have agreed to status quo and China has stopped the road building. It's a major victory for India and a face saving way out for the Chinese after they were humiliated in front of the whole world.
Those countless warnings and propoganda through videos amounted to nothing. Maybe next time China will think twice before provoking India and keep its bullying limited to the smaller neighbours but I doubt after this incident any other country in Asia will be scared of paper dragon China.

Why would I take words of some random post by Kaptaan. He's fulfilling his daily quota of anti-India bullshit to remain relevant in the otherwise radical Pakistani community of this forum.
Both sides have returned to the status quo. China has halted the construction of roads and it's a major victory for India.
I would take Indian Ministry of External Affair's words on it which is more accountable to its people then the propoganda ministry of the commies.

Still the Chinese retards are justifying the pull out. Sad, yet entertaining.

Still the Chinese retards are justifying the pull out. Sad, yet entertaining.

I am enjoying it though.
All the cheerleader trying to spin the tight slap India has given ......:omghaha::omghaha:

Dude, Even China govt is not accepting the BS being spread by the hans, Pakistanis & dear Ashok on PDF.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looking at your pathetic attempt at being funny I am sure you are a fan of Sehwag twitter humor.

@Narendra Trump :lol:

Why would I take words of some random post by Kaptaan. He's fulfilling his daily quota of anti-India bullshit to remain relevant in the otherwise radical Pakistani community of this forum.
Both sides have returned to the status quo. China has halted the construction of roads and it's a major victory for India.
I would take Indian Ministry of External Affair's words on it which is more accountable to its people then the propoganda ministry of the commies.

China hasn't halt anything and neither Indian MEA says anything like that. Withdrawal is not mutual and Chinese can do whatever they want to in Doklam as they say it is their sovereign territory.

No twist here. These are the facts.

Looking at your pathetic attempt at being funny I am sure you are a fan of Sehwag twitter humor.

@Narendra Trump :lol:

China hasn't halt anything and neither Indian MEA says anything like that. Withdrawal is not mutual and Chinese can do whatever they want to in Doklam as they say it is their sovereign territory.

No twist here. These are the facts.

There will be no road.End of story.We got what we wanted.If they try to build again,we will go in again.China is helpless to stop us.

There will be no road.End of story.We got what we wanted.If they try to build again,we will go in again.China is helpless to stop us.

Bold part shows you withdrew without any assurance or concession. Shows who chickened out. :)

Bold part shows you withdrew without any assurance or concession. Shows who chickened out. :)

Nah,they moved out their roadbuilding equipment and stopped activity.The territory was never claimed by india ,its disputed between bhutan and china.So we have no reason to be there.The point of contention is the road.No road,we are satisfied.Mission accomplished,the chinese had no choice.If they try anything again,we will walk in again.And the chinese will be able to do nothing.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...road-at-doklam-again/articleshow/60264898.cms

Back
Top Bottom