What's new

China and India agree to end doklam stand off

Xinhua has hidden the news half way down its site!
Guess the humiliating withdrawal is too traumatic.

How exactly did you win when you just withdrew first? My bet was right, India withdrew first, as confrimed by CHina FM on 28th Aug, there are no more Indian troops, are there still Chinese troops, yes there are bhai.
India won.. because China was not able to construct the road.. and thats what the standoff was all about...

Xinhua News:

At 14:30 of August 28, Chinese personal on the site of Donglang have conformed that Indian Military has withdrew all its transgressed personal and equipment to the Indian side of border. China will continue to excise its sovereignty on its side of International border.

7155c7d5gy1fizgsnyagpj20ku112td4.jpg
So means Chinese troops in DOKLAM saw the Indians withdrew to confirm it. LOLLLLLLL. These cowards gave in. Nobody said anything on stopping road building and they withdrew unilaterally. No wonder their MEA statement was vague.

How exactly did you win when you just withdrew first? My bet was right, India withdrew first, as confrimed by CHina FM on 28th Aug, there are no more Indian troops, are there still Chinese troops, yes there are bhai.
Lol Is Chinese Confirmed they Present in Doklam

What Is your Source ???

Read your MEA statement, no mention on road building at all. And there are still Chinese soldier in Doklam, Chinese FM confirmed there are no more Indian soldiers, so who withdrew? Damn cowards.:rofl:

:lol: There is a difference on how diplomatic statements will be. They will be not like what we write on PDF. All I can say that there won't be any Chinese road there.

When did a mutual agreement become a "victory" for one side? Members of this forum need to stop jumping to phantom conclusions.

:lol: There is a difference on how diplomatic statements will be. They will be not like what we wrote on PDF. All I can say that there won't be any Chinese road there.
This was what I predicted weeks ago, I said Indians will withdraw first, and all Indians here said mutual wihtdrawal. Who lost? Did you get any agreement confirming we will stop road building? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom