What's new

China Absent From Corruption Report

Would the average person rather live in China or in the average EU country? What do you think?

China's growth rates are only due to the fact that you're still a 3rd world country, so much so that all of your location flags are USA, UK, France, Germany, etc. etc. etc. etc.

China is just doing catch-up. There is nothing amazing about 8% or even 80% growth rates when you are still living on a per capita GDP of $6,000 vs. the West of $50,000.

They would rather live in China. I understand the concept of nationalism is beyond some people, but most people are better than that.

They would rather live in China. I understand the concept of nationalism is beyond some people, but most people are better than that.

Like you for instance, squatting in the USA while you speak of the wonders of China.

I wonder why there aren't hundreds of millions of people trying to move to the 3rd world nation of China?

Maybe because the average wage is under $6,000 and the average person will get lung cancer before they reach the age of 30.

Hell, the majority of the people here have their location flag no different from you, proudly supporting your country while living in the comfort of mine.

LMFAO!!

Like you for instance, squatting in the USA while you speak of the wonders of China.

I wonder why there aren't hundreds of millions of people trying to move to the 3rd world nation of China?

Maybe because the average wage is under $6,000 and the average person will get lung cancer before they reach the age of 30.

Hell, the majority of the people here have their location flag no different from you, proudly supporting your country while living in the comfort of mine.

LMFAO!!

Actually, the Chinese people has a life expectancy of 76 years. They are quite long lived for someone who "get lung cancer before they reach the age of 30".

And please, China has 593,832 foreign nationals living in China according to the sixth national population census (not counting people from Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau.) Though you are right that China doesn't need million of foreigners to come into the country just to fill "insignificant" positions such engineering, manufacturing, etc.

Actually, the Chinese people has a life expectancy of 76 years. They are quite long lived for someone who "get lung cancer before they reach the age of 30".

And please, China has 593,832 foreign nationals living in China according to the sixth national population census (not counting people from Taiwan, Hong Kong or Macau.) Though you are right that China doesn't need million of foreigners to come into the country just to fill "insignificant" positions such engineering, manufacturing, etc.

600,000 people and you think that more people are trying to get into China than Europe? 600,000 is lower than 70 million, last time I checked.

People need to stop taking the bait from the most notorious and reviled Indian false-flagger troll on the board, Audio. :coffee:

I've read some of your posts. You're definitively a false-flagging Indian who tries to win over sympathy by using reverse psychology. Indian troll detected.

Back
Top Bottom