What's new

China: A Paradise, My Beloved Adopted Motherland

Why would you go and 'adopt' some next country, no matter how friendly, as yours? Stick to Pakistan, Pakistani.

Photos taken by my cellphone Nokia C3, 5 megapixels. My one week trip in Shanghai was memorable and I would like to thanks the two beautiful girls I met on Xi Tian Di. They have not given me their names, neither their address and phone numbers. I would like to meet them again.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Photos taken by my cellphone Nokia C3, 5 megapixels. My one week trip in Shanghai was memorable and I would like to thanks the two beautiful girls I met on Xi Tian Di. They have not given me their names, neither their address and phone numbers. I would like to meet them again.

Dil touurr diyaa hai meraa ! How could a brother of mine be such a lousy flirt ! :P

Shenzhen, Hua Chen Bei the electronic market.

Xin Tian Di, there is a luxurious commercial centre at the end of Xi Tian Di. I met two magnificent and gorgeous doll like Chinese girls there. I would like to thanks them for the fabulous night spent together. They ripped me off but it was worth all the money I could get in my whole life. I spend the most marvellous night of all my entire miserable life. Thank you girls and I wish we could meet again. I just regret we left in a misunderstanding and we could have met again. Anyway, I hope both of you could make it and both could have a good life. I will miss you girls but you will always live in my heart.

What happened to you? I am shenzhen resident. Maybe I can give you some information.

Dil touurr diyaa hai meraa ! How could a brother of mine be such a lousy flirt ! :P

Epic fail. :woot:

Shenzhen, Hua Chen Bei the electronic market.

Xin Tian Di, there is a luxurious commercial centre at the end of Xi Tian Di. I met two magnificent and gorgeous doll like Chinese girls there. I would like to thanks them for the fabulous night spent together. They ripped me off but it was worth all the money I could get in my whole life. I spend the most marvellous night of all my entire miserable life. Thank you girls and I wish we could meet again. I just regret we left in a misunderstanding and we could have met again. Anyway, I hope both of you could make it and both could have a good life. I will miss you girls but you will always live in my heart.

Must have been some night if they got you tripping over yourself like this. :whistle:

Hua Chen Bei(华强北) is not a good place anyway. it's ok if you just want to buy electronic products. the best place to shopping is Hai an city(海岸城)or 万象城(wan xiang city). the best place to play is happy valley(欢乐谷 or East OCT(东部华侨城)。。。。。

Back
Top Bottom