What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Nothing is ever going to be normal otherwise.. the implications of having a country on this planet run by terrorists is beyond what most people can imagine.

Afghanistan will be a literal terror launchpad.

Fix it now or have to nuke it later.
Mukti Bahini A blood thirsty terror org is also running Bangladesh So, is it new ?

Last edited:
U5JamyK.png

Rip @mmr Bhai

On the bright side, two Indians trolls have been vanquished this week.. Green Hunter and more recently SMX 3.0 guys.. next target the dindu called 'salute'.

Bhai Amio agey egulir shathey onek engage korsi, ar pari na.

Apnader bhalo lagey jani, kintu mods-ra Bangladeshi der o ban kortesey.

Ki dorkar? Koita Indian rey adob kaida shikhano jabey? Eguli Indiatey daily poida hoitesey - endless job. :-)
Insha-Allah amader condition improve hoiley apna apni chup korey jabey.

If you want to see construction, sure
Guys pray for me, I’ve met a woman I love, inshallah god willing, will get married soon

Masha-Allah best wishes. :-)

Good Luck with all the arrangements and ceremony. And my du'a (whatever it is worth) for both of you in starting this journey of life. :-)

Just practice saying you're sorry (for no reason), and all will be good.

Did it on first talk when I accidentally said “tumi”

"Tumi" thik aasey.

Try to give her PLENTY of TIME. SHAYARI. KHUSHBOO-WALI CHAI. FOOT MASSAGE.

More important than diamonds and gold jewelry.

And "Galti ho gaya" every other sentence, doesn't hurt either.

Key to happy wife and happy life.

Got a question for any Chinese folks lurking on here. I don't know which thread is the best place to ask this (the Chinese defence forum doesn't have a chill/trivial section?)

What do you guys think of Dalian? I maybe posted there for my new job (global cast Iron foundry, they have a large plant and R&D centre in Dalian). How's the place like for foreign non-Chinese speaking ex-pats?

Back
Top Bottom