What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

Apnara shokoley Bangladeshi "Far-Fiyoom" lagan. Lagaiya "badbu" dur koren.

12:00 AM, February 16, 2021 / LAST MODIFIED: 02:09 AM, February 16, 2021
Jonaki by Nasreen Zamir

jonaki.jpg

Ramisa Haque

Fascinating bottles of magical concoctions, Jonaki by Nasreen Zamir is a bold venture into the enchanting world of perfumery and has been, in one word, a triumph. An interior designer by heart and profession, permeating the walls between décor and fragrance was all too natural a move for her, especially when beautiful scents have always spoken to her on a deeper level. Her captivation finally found eloquence in unique blends and simple bottles. And so, Jonaki, a premium brand brewing up a storm in Bangladesh's local perfume industry, was born.

"Jonaki is the ultimate symbol of romance and beauty in whatever culture you look at. The Assamese associate the creatures with moonlight and Tagore himself wrote incredible verses on jonaki that I profoundly resonate with. It's something that has always illuminated the world around me and breathed life into me. Naming my perfume brand anything else just would not be the same," explains Nasreen Zamir, Founder and Managing Director of the label.

And, so, sharing the light with us, Jonaki is an honest attempt on its best day. The idea is simply to convey to anyone wearing Jonaki by diffusing the air around them with familiar traces of Nasreen Zamir's old memories and inexplicable emotions. An ode to this sentiment is a premium line of five different fragrances, all launched under the label. Each mix carries a story of its own, and exploring them is a journey.

Freesia Nights
A floral scent that reminds you of romance and inner beauty, Freesia Nights is a fresh fragrance. Perfect for daytime or any innocent evening affair, spritzes of this on your wrists and neck will make you taste of water-lilies and roses at its peak. As daylight weans off and your pour of coffee reaches the end of the mug, you will be left with refreshing notes of bergamot and musk that will leave your company wondering what smells so good!

Neroli Blossom
Still floral, still fresh, but tangy like a tangerine soaked in the blooms of a garden in full spring, Neroli Blossom is a flirtatious scent. Utterly chic and very elegant to the nose, this fragrance would perfectly complement a brunch out with girlfriends or lunch dates with your boyfriend and leave them wanting more of you.

Initial whiffs of this scent are dominantly citrusy and will remind you of lemons, but make no mistake, at its heart this is an alluring brew of bergamot, neroli, and musk. Embrace the free-spirit in you and do everything contradicting "prim and proper" with this one!

Oriental Jasmine
A risqué choice and much stronger than its companions, Oriental Jasmine is what you want to smell like on a night out dressed to the nines. Whether it's a black-tie event or a festive celebration, walk in wearing a few puffs of this and see the intoxicating scent of jasmines and bergamot cut through the air and anything else standing in your way! Still fresh as it opens with roses but crisper to encourage dares, Oriental Jasmine is mysterious. Wearing this, you will saunter past enchanted crowds to leave behind woody wafts of sandalwood and patchouli only to come back home feeling the picture of power.

ameretto.jpg

Amaretto
A timeless classic that will ground you as you spritz this on, Amaretto is for men. It is fresh but strongly woody. A delightful make of citrus black pepper, neroli, rosemary, amaretto, leather and cedar wood and vetiver, this fragrance is long-lasting. Perfect for anything business or casual, Amaretto wears exceptionally well through any time of the day and pairs with either ends of the dandy personality: the experimental icon who fearlessly delves into different shapes, colours and patterns or an elegant gentleman who always prefers to throw in a blazer over a tucked-in shirt.

Santal Tabac
The kind of strong that nods a tad bit to royalty, Santal Tabac is the scent for the man with a taste for adventures and scandalous escapades. Light and floral with hints of lavender, this scent will thrust you into richer notes of musk leather and sandalwood as the fragrance climaxes to reveal the heart of this potion. Overwhelming whenever you lean in for a closer inhale, you can never go wrong with Santal Tabac.
All fragrances are priced consistently at Tk 2,800 and available for online orders, Jonaki is also sold at physical stores. Unimart, Bashundhara City, Shimanto Square and Jamuna Future Park – all keep stocks of Jonaki for you to conveniently pick up whenever.

Blissfully alive in its own light and enriching the air it infuses into, Jonaki is passion; it is freedom. The enlightening creatures of nature are a force to be reckoned with and Nasreen Zamir's line of fragrances create a magical world with a similar effect.

nasreen-zamir.jpg

Last edited:

Bruh how tf does Iran and now Turkey get to have a space program with actual rockets , but Bangladesh don't ?

Can't Bangladesh work on at least a basic solid fuel rocket for own satellites ? Or is this too much to ask or is India's influence the reason we can't do it ?

Bruh how tf does Iran and now Turkey get to have a space program with actual rockets , but Bangladesh don't ?

Can't Bangladesh work on at least a basic solid fuel rocket for own satellites ? Or is this too much to ask or is India's influence the reason we can't do it ?

Because we're a poor country with more pressing priorities lol.

They’re richer with more educated population in those fields
Without sanctions Iran would certainly have been a major regional power

Bingo, you caught on fast, The second one.

Their tolerance level for threats and competition is extremely low. Plus they have Hasina in their pocket.
They’re richer with more educated population in those fields
Without sanctions Iran would certainly have been a major regional power

Oil money is still oil money. Plus they don't have the cow-towing and other burdens we have.

Guys sad, bizarre and tragic, but so typical about the Indian Navy, posted by brother beefeatergin.

Death by Hydrogen Sulfide fart bomb - a sad and truly undignified way to go...

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/in-2009-indian-sailors-died-of-their-own-smell.702095/#post-12970344
It’s good they died. Imagine being paralyzed with the thought of that smell 😂
Recently an Indian cunt sat next to me in bus. Idk if the passengers at the back got his smell but I couldn’t bare it. Got off at the next station, before I exited I saw many empty seats with Ukrainians but this cunt came all the way back to sit with me knowing full well the Ukrainians will bash him

It’s good they died. Imagine being paralyzed with the thought of that smell 😂
Recently an Indian cunt sat next to me in bus. Idk if the passengers at the back got his smell but I couldn’t bare it. Got off at the next station, before I exited I saw many empty seats with Ukrainians but this cunt came all the way back to sit with me knowing full well the Ukrainians will bash him

Ha ha ha :lol: , some of these people don't shower every day I guess. Don't know what their problem is.

Plus they rub some weird vegetable oil on their heads (varies by state), Indian store still sell some of them...those are smelly too. Some Indians have a very low understanding of hygiene and body odor threshold...

This is one used by older religious Kolkata folks used since WWI ...I can't stand the smell...

Jabakusum_Taila.JPG

Ha ha ha :lol: , some of these people don't shower every day I guess. Don't know what their problem is.

Plus they rub some weird vegetable oil on their heads (varies by state), Indian store still sell some of them...those are smelly too. Some Indians have a very low understanding of hygiene and body odor threshold...

This is one used by older religious Kolkata folks used since WWI ...I can't stand the smell...

Jabakusum_Taila.JPG
Yeah, it’s winter so they reckon they don’t wanna get wet in the shower. Even homeless Ukrainians don’t smell like this

Back
Top Bottom