What's new

Chill Bangladesh Thread

I generally don't talk to him you Know brother. It's just waste of time and mind replying someone who tag everyone as BAL cheerleader and indian stooge who does not agree with him ,lol.

Don't mess with him before your warning points expire. If you can ignore his rant completely , it's very easy to live.

If all of us can ignore his posts , he will be neutralized automatically.

Or you can be tricky when reply to him. Just don't give him the chance to complain. It's better to counter him with cool head THB.

I have never abused him actually, I don't direct cuss words towards users on here, I'm not that foolhardy.

He just reports my post for 'propaganda' and 'Indian agent'... Even reported me for calling him a seditionist and an exile, how he felt insulted by those two words is beyond me.

I have never abused him actually, I don't direct cuss words towards users on here, I'm not that foolhardy.

He just reports my post for 'propaganda' and 'Indian agent'... Even reported me for calling him a seditionist and an exile, how he felt insulted by those two words is beyond me.
Make sure to appeal any unfair reports. The strikes do count towards a ban.

You do not have to abuse him first time .He is cry baby who will keep abusing you and others ,but want indemnity for himself . If you abuse him back , he will report against you .

Same happened to me too .I got soft warning a week ago . Thankfully moderators also took proper action when I informed them about his provocative post against me.

So if you want to counter him , report button is the only way .He is only one piece of item among Bangladeshi posters .

Make sure to appeal any unfair reports. The strikes do count towards a ban.
@DalalErMaNodi , @Al-Ansar is right . And I believe that the idem want you to get banned , so that he can score in empty field. Even if the strikes will be fore repeated violation , they count as 2 waning point . And 3 active warning point will cause you 7 days banned . And 4 point will 2 weeks ban .

read this method please . I was banned for 23 days because I think I got 2 waning point instead of one few months ago . I was unaware of this point system . TBH , I did not even know that there was a section named GHQ where banned users can post!

Here is the thread related to warning points. Please take a look for better understanding , so that in future you can remain alert .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/warning-level.619064/

@DalalErMaNodi , @Al-Ansar is right . And I believe that the idem want you to get banned , so that he can score in empty field. Even if the strikes will be fore repeated violation , they count as 2 waning point . And 3 active warning point will cause you 7 days banned . And 4 point will 2 weeks ban .

read this method please . I was banned for 23 days because I think I got 2 waning point instead of one few months ago . I was unaware of this point system . TBH , I did not even know that there was a section named GHQ where banned users can post!

Here is the thread related to warning points. Please take a look for better understanding , so that in future you can remain alert .

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/warning-level.619064/

Thanks, this is most helpful.

Chiro
Unnoto
ddfgg.jpg

Shir
@DalalErMaNodi

Gosh! The darkness almost fools one into thinking we like in a civilised nation, but then the Sun comes out and the truth comes to the fore.

The people who put political campaign posters on flyovers and MRT pillars should be shot, makes the whole thing look hideous.

Government should back Bidyanondo foundation's drive to remove those posters and turn them into notebooks.

OMG! Khulna city is so clean, doesn't even look like Bangladesh.

Kudos to the Khulna city corporation.

Meanwhile, Chittagong city corporation goru-sors are busy sucking their thumbs and sitting on their arses all day long, plebeians.

Guys is it true that Hindus and Jews are more cunning and shrewed than muslims?

I have heard this hundreds of times that Hindus and Jews are very smart and cunning. On the other hand muslims are perceived to be more naive, hot headed and straight forward.

@DalalErMaNodi @Bilal9 @bluesky @Michael Corleone
Don’t know where you heard about Hindus lmao but Jews are definitely cunning and ill witted whereas Muslims are more susceptible to be patient and docile before snapping

Back
Top Bottom