What's new

Children Targeted by Bombs, U.S. Military Approves

Abii

Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
So the US military killed 3 children (8, 10 and 12 year olds) in October as they were digging up dung on the side of the road (dung is used for fuel). If that wasn't bad enough, they're now justifying it and saying children will be targetted if they think they're not bystanders and have "potential hostile intent."

Last edited by a moderator:
rJU8.jpg

If Taliban can use children and women to target Americans, they are fair target. If it is mistake or blunder then you can question their intent. I have see the picture of children being used against Soviets and it is nothing new coming from Taliban.

It's acceptable. These children have already become indoctrinated. They are broken and it's impossible to fix them. Preemptively strike the problem before you have to reactionary defend.

It's acceptable. These children have already become indoctrinated. They are broken and it's impossible to fix them. Preemptively strike the problem before you have to reactionary defend.

Nevermind the fact that Children were used in the Iran Iraq war.
Child soldiers have a surprise element and are used routinely by many terrorist groups and cartels.

TAliban and Iraqi Insurgent have been using Women and Children to block the convoy and subsequently ambush themas far as 2003.....

We have standing order to shoot whoever creating roadblock to stop our convoy, women and children is considered legit target.

What would you perfer? Ran them over or shoot them in the head or Not kill them and you died, take your pick.

TAliban and Iraqi Insurgent have been using Women and Children to block the convoy and subsequently ambush themas far as 2003.....

We have standing order to shoot whoever creating roadblock to stop our convoy, women and children is considered legit target.

What would you perfer? Ran them over or shoot them in the head or Not kill them and you died, take your pick.

so..all the americans feel the same way????shooting all the women and kids in the asia as they can be the insurgents???
and i wonder how do they become INSURGENTS in their own country...is NATO a native to those countries???i'm not supporting any terrorism..i hate it like everybody else..my point is just...who created it????think mate..whys only asia is a war always

If they do not value their OWN children why should we? That drone may well have taken out the next Osama or Saddam.

right kill all the indian kids too they can be next dawood or chota

so..all the americans feel the same way????shooting all the women and kids in the asia as they can be the insurgents???
and i wonder how do they become INSURGENTS in their own country...is NATO a native to those countries???i'm not supporting any terrorism..i hate it like everybody else..my point is just...who created it????think mate..whys only asia is a war always

right kill all the indian kids too they can be next dawood or chota

Dude, as you say, this is their land, if you do not want harm to come to your women and children DON'T BRING THEM TO BATTLEFIELD. It doesn't matter if that is middle east, nor it's in Europe or In Asia.

So, if you are the head of column, what you going to do? Stop and let RPG fly at you? We did not ask them to bring along their kids for fun, let alone using them to stop our convoy. The moment you use them as bait, they become legitmate target. This is war, if you don't do that, you die. It's not about moral or immoral.

Plus i never said they were insurgent, this is all you.

If Taliban can use children and women to target Americans, they are fair target. If it is mistake or blunder then you can question their intent. I have see the picture of children being used against Soviets and it is nothing new coming from Taliban.

are you saying that NATO is no different from taliban??..killing children should be condemned who ever it may be...if at all they pose a threat...they can deter them with other methods but who cares???there NATO.. and nobody questions

Dude, as you say, this is their land, if you do not want harm to come to your women and children DON'T BRING THEM TO BATTLEFIELD. It doesn't matter if that is middle east, nor it's in Europe or In Asia.

So, if you are the head of column, what you going to do? Stop and let RPG fly at you? We did not ask them to bring along their kids for fun, let alone using them to stop our convoy. The moment you use them as bait, they become legitmate target. This is war, if you don't do that, you die. It's not about moral or immoral.

Plus i never said they were insurgent, this is all you.

oh pls...whats the battle field again??????wars happen in the colonies..where ppl live ..innocents die...this is not a conventional warfare...this is terrorism...as for insurgent term..im refering to the vedio...

besides isnt it true that more civilians are dieing than actual terrorists???then whats the purpose of the war???

oh pls...whats the battle field again??????wars happen in the colonies..where ppl live ..innocents die...this is not a conventional warfare...this is terrorism...as for insurgent term..im refering to the vedio...

Dude, you are confusing about who starting the war and how people fight the war.

For your agrument, i would say US/NATO started the war (Not that i say this is my stand i am just saying for this agrument sake i agree with you on this) But we never said, hey Taliban, use your women and children against us, we will kill them.........They could have leave the children at home, they could have leave the children to their relative, they could have fought us in a conventional way, they could have done hundren thousand other way, but no, they are using women and children and you are blaming me??

How you fight a war is totally up to you, no one force taliban to use women and children as shield. This is on them, US did not push people to use their child as tool of wars. Infact, US are against it. You think shooting at women and children is fun to begin with?? I got some of my guy who go down to downward spral and gone into Alcoholic and having drug problem, some can't deal with it and killed themselve.

You may think the war is unjust but using Children and women to try and stop people and kill them is unjust too, using an unjust method on an unjust war DOES NOT MAKE IT JUSTIFIED

You can blame us on starting the war, but hell if you dump the killing women and children shxt to us, WE DID NOT USE THEM AS SHILED, NOR DECOY, NOR BAIT, Taliban did, doing this base on the clause that the war is unjust DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!!!

Dude, you are confusing about who starting the war and how people fight the war.

For your agrument, i would say US/NATO started the war (Not that i say this is my stand i am just saying for this agrument sake i agree with you on this) But we never said, hey Taliban, use your women and children against us, we will kill them.........They could have leave the children at home, they could have leave the children to their relative, they could have fought us in a conventional way, they could have done hundren thousand other way, but no, they are using women and children and you are blaming me??

How you fight a war is totally up to you, no one force taliban to use women and children as shield. This is on them, US did not push people to use their child as tool of wars. Infact, US are against it. You think shooting at women and children is fun to begin with?? I got some of my guy who go down to downward spral and gone into Alcoholic and having drug problem, some can't deal with it and killed themselve.

You may think the war is unjust but using Children and women to try and stop people and kill them is unjust too, using an unjust method on an unjust war DOES NOT MAKE IT JUSTIFIED

You can blame us on starting the war, but hell if you dump the killing women and children shxt to us, WE DID NOT USE THEM AS SHILED, NOR DECOY, NOR BAIT, Taliban did, doing this base on the clause that the war is unjust DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT!!!
i dont blame u personally my dear friend ...yes they do it..because they are terrorists...and isnt it the same west who created taliban during the cold war..i dont want to go into the history but we have to live with it today...its a long tym ur forces that recognize that terrorism can not be rooted away by a war....its a fact that nato's objective is failed...atleast im happy that nato is pulling away by the next year..but leaving in this condition makes the region further volatile..only way to tackle the issue is mutual cooperation btw regional countries and better intelligence

i dont blame u personally my dear friend ...yes they do it..because they are terrorists...and isnt it the same west who created taliban during the cold war..i dont want to go into the history but we have to live with it today...its a long tym ur forces that recognize that terrorism can not be rooted away by a war....its a fact that nato's objective is failed...atleast im happy that nato is pulling away by the next year..but leaving in this condition makes the region further volatile..only way to tackle the issue is mutual cooperation btw regional countries and better intelligence

dude, you need to know the different, you can blame us (Mostly the CIA) for creating the Mujahideen, you can't blame us on the war to afghanistan. As far as i concern, NATO mission in afghanistan is a success, as long as they get the guy. You can say wow, why spend so much money for man hunt? But dude, you are not us, we are American, if you mess with us, you gonna pay, we will start a war to find and bring the person in question in justice.

I do not see how the mission is failing with NATO. When we are in afghanistan, we are order NOT TO CHANGE OR DISRUPT people's day of life, the same afghanistan you see now is the same afghanistan you see 14 to 20 years ago, just minus OBL and Taliban.

If you go and ask people in afghanistan, will they be better off under Taliban rules? You know what the answer is??

Back
Top Bottom