What's new

Children raped, forced to eat faeces in Indian school: police

I really cannot imagine anything worse. This sounds like a chapter out of Marquis de Sade's works.

Even brutally torturing these perpetrators doesn't seem to be enough punishment for them. For once I hope they get mob justice, and that the people there would deal with them appropriately.

Indian always outdone themselves with their sex crime they committed on women and children.

Hang them already

May Allah's curse befall upon all those A$$hole Pakistanis who are as usual trying to score cheap points over such an incident. As if their country is any better, if not far worse, despite having a much lower population.
Rich coming from an indian who cheers taliban's attacks. Save it mother teresa

Last edited:
One of the worst incident i ever read.... I cant imagine or understand the mentality of those people who commit such crimes..... Every day similar news are coming, and it makes me sad every day as an Indian.....

It pains me to read news like this. Especially hard for kids who have to carry this mental scar into their adulthood. These kids should be given proper counselling to deal with their trauma.

Horrible psychos... they should be treated similarly in jail..... should never be allowed to see sunlight again.....

Can these people be shot dead without trial?? Please PM sir?

This is really shocking news. Could I assume that these people are past predator that seek to take advantage of the government welfare system? There should be reform/legislation for better screening and monitoring to make sure it would not happen again.

I have a suggestion ....

Lets employ a taliban brigade and let them feed on criminals like these.

No ordinary punishment is enough.

I have a suggestion ....

Lets employ a taliban brigade and let them feed on criminals like these.

No ordinary punishment is enough.
Can't take risk who knows, by eating flesh of these b@stards those talibanis may become the same :fie:

I really cannot imagine anything worse. This sounds like a chapter out of Marquis de Sade's works.

Even brutally torturing these perpetrators doesn't seem to be enough punishment for them. For once I hope they get mob justice, and that the people there would deal with them appropriately.

That is an insult to the old Marquis.

Back
Top Bottom