What's new

Children of Pakistan

the world knows that this is a disaster, when an incident like this happens at such a massive scale then managerial operation carried out for the relief of the victims of the incident are never perfect

Guys, i,ve been a part of the relief efforts carried out by the govt of pakistan, my department had setup food counters, drinking water, tents, fans, generators, medical supplies and financial help of Rupees 5000/- per registeration card to 100,000/- families, and we achieved this targetr within a time span of 18 days.

Over 100 officers(Including me) and officials were deputed for the task, and we did what we were meant to do, in phase 2 of the relief efforts Rs.25,000/- was to be disbursed among these families and we had to goto swat valley for this but then the govt decided to distribute it through another department.

Anyhow, this is to mention that the government have been trying hard to provide relief to these people through all possible means, i was Incharge of the team who had the responsibility to disburse financial assistance among IDPs who were residing in District Charsada.

I also heard stories, many of them were so scary, i saw what these people were facing, but yes , HATS OFF TO THE PEOPLE OF NWFP, they accomodated over 80% of the IDPs in their homes.

Me and my team tried our best to do whatever it took to bring relief to these people, i went to people's homes, to schools where camps were setup, and provided relief to those who were old and couldn't come to us, or who were injured during operation or those who were paralysed, we gave our best under the the shadows of AK47s, we had life threats but we gave our best and we are ready to do more whenever our brothers and sisters need us....:pakistan:

I feel hurt when i see these innocent children like this....

283d5dfa3ba4dad2ed7cbda249df0a0f.jpg

A displaced girl looks out from her tent in Shah Mansour refugee camp, in northwest Pakistan, Tuesday, June 9, 2009.​

4424cbb8e04448baa2558ba8945f79b7.jpg

Pakistani boys play in the dirt next to their tents in Jalozai refugee camp near Peshawar, Pakistan, Monday, June 8, 2009.​

Can you tell me some international NGO organization working over there so that me and my friends can send few couple of things and money.

well there is UNHCR, i personally havent seen any international NGO there(there's got be some but i havent seen them), Pakistanis there are doing a great Job
There are many Pakistani NGOs, who really spend money in good way like Al-Khadmiat Foundation, Edhi Foundation etc...
The best Pakistani NGO by reputation in Edhi Foundation, the head of Edhi foundation(Abdul Sattar Edhi) collected 80 lac rupees in one day from Quetta :)
u can trust this NGO with ur eyes closed

Abdul Sattar Edhi - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Edhi Foundation
Edhi Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But unfortunately there is no Edhi Office In India :disagree:
Contact Edhi Foundation

Anyways most of the camps are now empty... God Bless 'em all

Last edited:
Can you tell me some international NGO organization working over there so that me and my friends can send few couple of things and money.

I may be a little rude here but you might wanna ask your secret agencies to stop helping those TTP terrorists.......

If you are hurt by these pictures, I suggest you direct your efforts in removing the cause of this hurt. You can do this by letters to your newspapers and TV stations so as to create awareness and spreading the agony you see in these pictures amongst your friends and relatives.

Remember, you will be doing this for your own good too. These terrorists are like cancer, and you must very well know that if a part of body is attacked by cancer, it has to be treated straight away, otherwise it would spread and eventually infect the whole body. Hence these terrorists must be stopped over here or the whole body (i.e. South Asia) lies in the danger of being infected.

India is the largest country and economy of South Asia and its behavior should be like a big brother for other South Asian countries. We all should understand that the best foreign policy for our region would be to live and let live and should work together to ensure that this cancer is eliminated forever so that none of our people would have to go through the pain and agony these poor people of SWAT have gone through.

I hope everybody here understands what I am trying to say. Please do not start a flaming discussion, accusations and mud throwing. Lets be respectful to these poor children..........

:pakistan:

I may be a little rude here but you might wanna ask your secret agencies to stop helping those TTP terrorists.......

If you are hurt by these pictures, I suggest you direct your efforts in removing the cause of this hurt. You can do this by letters to your newspapers and TV stations so as to create awareness and spreading the agony you see in these pictures amongst your friends and relatives.

Remember, you will be doing this for your own good too. These terrorists are like cancer, and you must very well know that if a part of body is attacked by cancer, it has to be treated straight away, otherwise it would spread and eventually infect the whole body. Hence these terrorists must be stopped over here or the whole body (i.e. South Asia) lies in the danger of being infected.

India is the largest country and economy of South Asia and its behavior should be like a big brother for other South Asian countries. We all should understand that the best foreign policy for our region would be to live and let live and should work together to ensure that this cancer is eliminated forever so that none of our people would have to go through the pain and agony these poor people of SWAT have gone through.

I hope everybody here understands what I am trying to say. Please do not start a flaming discussion, accusations and mud throwing. Lets be respectful to these poor children..........

:pakistan:

Two words........."Fair Exchange".....

I agree. Massive responsibility lie on Pakistan too.......

But things here are changing for the better. After nearly 25 of creating them, the Pakistan Armed Forces and Establishment have finally stopped considering Taliban as their first line of defence.

Now, they are our worst enemies.

Same my words. When you see them can you imagine the same orphan in India. Can you feel the pain of terrorism...

I ll try if I can find some NGO for aid over there or donate online.

Same my words. When you see them can you imagine the same orphan in India. Can you feel the pain of terrorism...

I ll try if I can find some NGO for aid over there or donate online.

You can donate using the online link at this post which is an aussie based NGO

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/28305-appeal-donate-generously-help-idps-pakistan.html

@owais
I know this might be hard for you but the TTP ideology did'nt come from nowhere, it was allowed to be there for the past 20-30 years. It will probably take the similar amount of time to get rid of it. The same TTP leaders being killed today were conducting terrorists attacks in India.

Remember the Sun Tzu philosphy, "Knowing your enemy is half the battle". I think the GoP and PA have got that now, but the media in both countries will never give a complete picture always

@owais
I know this might be hard for you but the TTP ideology did'nt come from nowhere, it was allowed to be there for the past 20-30 years. It will probably take the similar amount of time to get rid of it. The same TTP leaders being killed today were conducting terrorists attacks in India.

Remember the Sun Tzu philosphy, "Knowing your enemy is half the battle". I think the GoP and PA have got that now, but the media in both countries will never give a complete picture always

Agreed. :tup:

You can donate using the online link at this post which is an aussie based NGO

http://www.defence.pk/forums/members-club/28305-appeal-donate-generously-help-idps-pakistan.html

@owais

will do tht... Thanks bhai....

Back
Top Bottom