What's new

Child

Rather making an issue out of it, if you people are really concerned, you can always donate money on websites for the upliftment of these poor children.

Avoid making fun of poor. Life is long and you never know when you have to sit in their seats. God is watching and as they say 'What goes around, comes around'

Definitely India's defence budget numbers go to 36 billion on paper might be even higher than that. China defense budget was at 78 billion reported on paper, through credible reports it well through 100 billion dollars. In conclusion stop spending so much on your National Defense Expenditures.. Ohh No I'm one to talk, our National Defense budget is over 768 billion on paper, but it's probably over a trillion. But we have the money you don't :P, so start working on your social and economic issues you can't compete with us =/..

-I feel really bad looking at those pictures, Thank God I live in the U.S :usflag:

Definitely India's defence budget numbers go to 36 billion on paper might be even higher than that. China defense budget was at 78 billion reported on paper, through credible reports it well through 100 billion dollars. In conclusion stop spending so much on your National Defense Expenditures.. Ohh No I'm one to talk, our National Defense budget is over 768 billion on paper, but it's probably over a trillion. But we have the money you don't :P, so start working on your social and economic issues you can't compete with us =/..

-I feel really bad looking at those pictures, Thank God I live in the U.S :usflag:

Sorry, but you are dragging me to your level but I have to answer this, I have also seen a lot of poor and homeless people in USA.

If you keep your mouth shut, it stops the words dribbling out like drool.

And no you don't actually, China has your money, you just haven't realized it out yet.

And no you don't actually, China has your money, you just haven't realized it out yet.

correct. the US doesn't have the money, it has the ability to force people to pay it money, like a common low life street thug.

the current US account is -10 trillion dollars.

Back
Top Bottom