What's new

Child

You started the patronizing crap. And it is not a fake photo. Even I can claim that the photos you posted are fake. I did not post the link because I'm too lazy to go and retrieve it. I have lots of photos with links ready of course...

So it is best if you leave it at this. There are enough Indians here to give you a hard time if you persist in your nonsense comments.

Which photo I posted is fake? Are you in normal condition now? What are you talking about? Where are you? Who is patronizing and whom?

:rofl:

Go sleep.... you need sound sleep. :wave:

And you said exactly what the Chinese troll wanted you to say. You warmed the cockles of his trollish heart. India has a lot to improve upon, but in cases like worker rights and sheer brutality, India has nothing to learn from China. Yes, we can learn a thing or two about infrastructure and flawless project execution from them, but not in this field.

I won't take this kind of patronizing **** from Chinese posters.Their country is MUCH worse in such aspects. I have images of human slavery in China, beggars and slums in China, torture by Chinese police, all with good reliable links.

So you answer a troll by trolling. Good for you.. And really by all mean post away. Let see what else you've got.

Come on I'm waiting for more. Let see how ugly you can get with this.

I have no interest in slandering China, so no, I won't post them. But all I said is, if he continues slandering India beyond limits, I will retaliate.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

@, Clown,

You just embarrassed your indian bro... Card. :lol:

Huh? What do you mean?:blink:

I have no interest in slandering China, so no, I won't post them. But all I said is, if he continues slandering India beyond limits, I will retaliate.

---------- Post added at 12:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:14 AM ----------

Huh? What do you mean?:blink:

All you've done is show ugly and petty you yourself are. Poverty may be a political point for you but it's the reality for the less fortunate all over the world.

All you've done is show ugly and petty you yourself are. Poverty may be a political point for you but it's the reality for the less fortunate everywhere.

It's not about political points. It is your Chinese friend 'Challenger' who was trying to use poverty as a political tool by bleating about how China is soooo much superior to India and how India is being 'exposed'.

And moreover, these kids of migrant labourers don't really work. Their parents don't have a choice, and they have to take their kids along when they move around on a job. Of course, the Children should have been in school, but they aren't really 'Child Labour'.

Things are improving, and I am hopeful that a decade later, a lot of these children we see near construction projects will be in school.

It's not about political points. It is your Chinese friend 'Challenger' who was trying to use poverty as a political tool by bleating about how China is soooo much superior to India and how India is being 'exposed'.

And moreover, these kids of migrant labourers don't really work. Their parents don't have a choice, and they have to take their kids along when they move around on a job. Of course, the Children should have been in school, but they aren't really 'Child Labour'.

Things are improving, and I am hopeful that a decade later, a lot of these children we see near construction projects will be in school.

Whatever, if you can use people living in poverty and not feel any remorse, more power to you.

i suspect he is actually japanese.

you can post whatever you have of what's bad in china but i can guarentee that there's very few beggars that are actually begging because they can't do anything else. someone actually did an experiment on begging, where he was a professional by day and beggar by night, and he made more at begging than at his real job.

i've also picked garbage before; it's an easy way to make money because the government rebuys your recycleables.

I won't take this kind of patronizing **** from Chinese posters.Their country is MUCH worse in such aspects. I have images of human slavery in China, beggars and slums in China, torture by Chinese police, all with good reliable links.

"Challenger" is not Chinese.

As below_freezing said, he worships Japanese war criminals, and even calls us "Chinese Kommunist Dogs".

these are the images of future super power

So please enlighten me, Is there no child labor in pakistan? Even in US, until the great depression of 1929 there were no federal laws banning child labor. Which part of "Future" don't you get. No country can become superpower overnight. We are taking things one day at a time.

Last edited:
these are the images of future super power

Sure, you heard of child labor in USA in late 19th and early 20th century? Know its the most powerful nation man produced. India is a third world country. What do you expect.

Rather making an issue out of it, if you people are really concerned, you can always donate money on websites for the upliftment of these poor children.

Avoid making fun of poor. Life is long and you never know when you have to sit in their seats. God is watching and as they say 'What goes around, comes around'

Rather making an issue out of it, if you people are really concerned, you can always donate money on websites for the upliftment of these poor children.

Avoid making fun of poor. Life is long and you never know when you have to sit in their seats. God is watching and as they say 'What goes around, comes around'

Well said. :cheers:

Chinese and Indian friends please check out this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom