What's new

Child’s view of Burma’s horror

This is truly sad. The Muslims are too busy bj'ing the Western leaders. Don't worry, the Rohingyas that were killed died as martyr.

Nato invaded in 2001.

1.any high officials know regional resources around the world.

2. i have question, why did nato attack Saddam regime second time to through him out of power when he proven already before to be bad guy when attacking Kuwait ? why did not that time through him out of power at the same time when saving Kuwait?

1. fk ummah force.
2. extremist Buddhist groups also threat for India, talking about cy, you will cry oneday too if you do not do something because extremist brings counter extremist which can disable the whole region including india.
3. sanction was for army rules not for this issue.
4. it does not matter how much west is doing in syria, point is they are doint something at least.

well, you should read what happened when we were against burmese. Our forests in NE were infested with terrorists, both burmese and bangladeshi sheltered them.
About extremist buddist groups, we dont have them and we dont allow burmese to settle here. We cant do anything about extremist muslim groups in bd and pakistan, what is so special about buddist in burma that we will intervene.(we dont even have capability to intervene effectively)

well, you should read what happened when we were against burmese. Our forests in NE were infested with terrorists, both burmese and bangladeshi sheltered them.
About extremist buddist groups, we dont have them and we dont allow burmese to settle here. We cant do anything about extremist muslim groups in bd and pakistan, what is so special about buddist in burma that we will intervene.(we dont even have capability to intervene effectively)

Maybe if their Muslim brothers across our western border halted the export of Mard-e-momins eastwards we'd have the opening needed to intervene in Burma on behalf of the Rohingyas. :angel:

As regrettable as all of this is, its not India's beef. We have our plate full with our own issues..seriously an Ummah force should be formed to intervene...although the Chinese and Americans would probably take exception to that and get their respective stooges in the ME to back off.

1. we did not sheltered them.
2. extremist in bd are in control, the specialty about buddist extremist is that they will encourse muslim or christian extremist which may create lots of terrorist groups on the name of religion, i am saying it is not only India's responsibility but all of us.
Right now only BD is shouting about it, we all need to work together to stop any kind of extremist.

1.any high officials know regional resources around the world.

2. i have question, why did nato attack Saddam regime second time to through him out of power when he proven already before to be bad guy when attacking Kuwait ? why did not that time through him out of power at the same time when saving Kuwait?

According to your article they're newly found.

Thought he had WMD and after 9\11 feared he could supply terrorists, why did NATO stay? Probably security for the oil and to fix the country NATO just took apart?

I don't know what you want me to say lmao. Ik the west has its own interests, every country does.

LOL just with thought you invaded a country ? :disagree:

Thought he had WMD and after 9\11 feared he could supply terrorists

I don't know what you want me to say lmao. Ik the west has its own interests, every country does.

it says everything, so there no war has taken place for humanity and for justice.

1. we did not sheltered them.
2. extremist in bd are in control, the specialty about buddist extremist is that they will encourse muslim or christian extremist which may create lots of terrorist groups on the name of religion, i am saying it is not only India's responsibility but all of us.
Right now only BD is shouting about it, we all need to work together to stop any kind of extremist.

well, how did you capture and handover the ULFA top leaders then? By magic?

The burmese case is different, it cant be forced into submission, you cant fight war, sanction did not work, only way out is to embrace them and then ask them to behave as per international norms. Thats what India did, and what west is doing.
All these will take time.
You can try fighting them if you want.

well, how did you capture and handover the ULFA top leaders then? By magic?

lol many most wanted terrorist from BD are in India now and govt. is looking for to bring them home to judge them, so shall we consider it that India is giving shelter to terrorist ?:azn:

@BDforever Apart from my singular troll post above...kotha bujhish na tui. What can we do is the question? Nothing has stopped them from going after one ethnicity or the other. Bhai..the sanctions weren't put JUST because of the military junta but also because of their military actions against minority ethnic groups..they did't stop..they kept going. How do you stop a thing like that..isolated from the whole world and left out of any economic progress..and yet the government there decided that it was a fair cost to pay for continuing their activities. So what exactly are you suggesting all of us should do yaara?

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me get this straight, I never, ever supported the Iraq invasion, and I didn't invade anything.

HAHAHAHA :omghaha: i am not blaming you, i am just informing you and the bold part was so funny bro :omghaha:

@BDforever Apart from my singular troll post above...kotha bujhish na tui. What can we do is the question? Nothing has stopped them from going after one ethnicity or the other. Bhai..the sanctions weren't put JUST because of the military junta but also because of their military actions against minority ethnic groups..they did't stop..they kept going. How do you stop a thing like that..isolated from the whole world and left out of any economic progress..and yet the government there decided that it was a fair cost to pay for continuing their activities. So what exactly are you suggesting all of us should do yaara?

diplomatic pressure all around the world, that is all i want, we need to campaign on this issue to create awareness

Last edited by a moderator:
HAHAHAHA :omghaha: i am not blaming you, i am just informing you and the bold part was so funny bro :omghaha:

diplomatic pressure all around the world, that is all i want

Yaara..do you know that we have been broaching this topic since we started our look east policy..we try to be polite about it and keep it under wraps since Burma is a crucial region..the result has been zilch. The Chinese tried to intervene earlier, not for the Rohingyas, for some of the people residing along the Burma-Chinese border..no benefit accrued- the Burmese government just shrugged. So think hard, what makes you think that a nation that is hell bent on this course of action will stop due to diplomatic pressure, considering that they were content with nigh absolute diplomatic isolation for decades and didn't even bat an eyelid in the process.

lol many most wanted terrorist from BD are in India now and govt. is looking for to bring them home to judge them, so shall we consider it that India is giving shelter to terrorist ?:azn:
yes, if India is sheltering bd terrorists, you should say the same. How is it that one govt goes and next bd govt magically sends terrorists to us.
Anyway, too much distraction to the topic, burmese cooperated with us, pushed the terrorists from their soil.
First thing you should do, is ask chinese friends why they back the regime. :)

Diplomatic pressure wont work, same reason it does not work on north korea. We need to bring them closer first.

Buddhist extremism :what:
Shaolin terrorist will be worst of its kind :nhl_checking:

Back
Top Bottom