What's new

Child P0rn and Dark Web

All Internet access in Pakistan should be monitored at source by ISP's. Ie when you connect to any site, first your request is routed by your isp and logged. Anyone accessing proxy sites or tor or equivalent browsers should be flagged. It's a breach of privacy but required to crack down on this sort of stuff.
seconding the opinion,i would propose this in our country too.Too much advantage of internet is being taken.

Actually this information is openly available so I'm not making it up or pedalling some conspiracy theory but I just wanted to test basic info of the members here. We often buy into the false propaganda made western media that that successfully brainwashed people into thinking that Russia is negative and west / USA is positive while the in reality often the reverse is true.

I Am Not Accusing You Gentleman Of Any Conspiracy Theory It Is All Available On Wikipedia.I Just Read It.

Or perhaps Sausages......that is what he has stock of......

Can I Have Cheese(Cheddar Plus Mozarella) 20 to 25 Slices;);)

There is some sick shit on there. I was at a friends house and we came across a live stream where 5 guys were being forced to play Russian roulette, with only one chamber being empty. As soon as a guy would blow his brains out, a few guys from behind the camera would come running and drag the body away. The entire floor was covered in plastic around the table. People were placing bets on the person that would make it out alive. Obviously we closed out of that shit asap.

Last edited:
Nope, it is not Russian...I know the answer but I want people to guess it
sir as per wiki, i found following
"The core principle of Tor, "onion routing", was developed in the mid-1990s by United States Naval Research Laboratory employees, mathematician Paul Syverson, and computer scientists Michael G. Reedand David Goldschlag, with the purpose of protecting U.S. intelligence communications online".

I Am Not Accusing You Gentleman Of Any Conspiracy Theory It Is All Available On Wikipedia.I Just Read It.

Can I Have Cheese(Cheddar Plus Mozarella) 20 to 25 Slices;);)
come on man, its something serious, we can't joke about it :astagh:

This is making me sick to my stomach. Who said Satan is the one who makes us to do sinful acts, ye hum khud hain feeding our demons because they’ve become more powerful and controlling us. I’ve never felt like this before hopeless and disappointed and wanna hide my love ones from these people who are inhuman. How could anyone find pleasure in other's misery.

Have you seen movie 13 with Sam Riley and Jason Statham. Same concept.
There is some sick shit on there. I was at a friends house and we came across a live stream where 5 guys were being forced to play Russian roulette, with only one chamber being empty. As soon as a guy would blow his brains out, a few guys from behind the camera would come running and drag the body away. The entire floor was covered in plastic around the table. People were placing bets on the person that would make it out alive. Obviously we closed out of that shit asap.

There is a reason why American favorite sports are violent games like American football and ice hockey.
This is making me sick to my stomach. Who said Satan is the one who makes us to do sinful acts, ye hum khud hain feeding our demons because they’ve become more powerful and controlling us. I’ve never felt like this before hopeless and disappointed and wanna hide my love ones from these people who are inhuman. How could anyone find pleasure in other's misery.

Have you seen movie 13 with Sam Riley and Jason Statham. Same concept.

There is a reason why American favorite sports are violent games like American football and ice hockey.

I never seen that movie, but will check it out. Or maybe not, if it has a lot of gore.

This is a myth actually. The existence of hitmen and "red rooms" has been debunked as they're mostly just scams that newbies on the deep web fall for.

Drug trade and CP does exist though (in worrying amounts).

Search BDSM - and how extreme some people go (drawing blood etc etc)!! Want to debunk that too?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom