What's new

Child P0rn and Dark Web

Ahmet Pasha

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
To people bashing Shahid Masood. It doesnt matter if he is right or wrong. What matters is that dark web is a reality, it has many evil services available such as hitmen, prostitution, money laundering and yes even child p0rn.

We dont give a rat's *** if Dr.SM is right or wrong. All the agencies and SC need to do is to investigate it thoroughly to expose this evil till theroots.

We can work with FBI or Interpol as well as they've worked against dark web for some time. This also goes to show Islam bashers that there are far worse evils in seemingly milk and honey nations.

Here is a video by Waqar Zaka on dark web and children's p0rn. To me personally, it reminds of movies like the purge etc where elite gather up and pay their way to kill, rape or commit other attrocities to innocent people.

Edit: If any fellow forumer is well versed in hacking and affairs of dark web. Please if you come across any helpful information/evidence that could help in ending this evil in Pakistan then please do bring it to attention of intelligence, law enforcement agencies affiliated with the ongoing case by any means possible.

Last edited:
I've even heard u can hire hitmen, robberies, beatings and other twisted stuff like that.
There was a vice documentary on VICE where young kids from UK were wither importing or exporting drugs from overseas.
According To An Estimate The Deep Web Is Around 400 To 500 Times Bigger Than The Surface Web We Are Using Right Now That's Fascinating As Well As Disturbing

To people bashing Shahid Masood. It doesnt matter if he is right or wrong. What matters is that dark web is a reality, it has many evil services available such as hitmen, prostitution, money laundering and yes even child p0rn.

We dont give a rat's *** if Dr.SM is right or wrong. All the agencies and SC need to do is to investigate it thoroughly to expose this evil till theroots.

We can work with FBI or Interpol as well as they've worked against dark web for some time. This also goes to show Islam bashers that there are far worse evils in seemingly milk and honey nations.

Here is a video by Waqar Zaka on dark web and children's p0rn. To me personally, it reminds of movies like the purge etc where elite gather up and pay their way to kill, rape or commit other attrocities to innocent people.
Dr.Shahid Masood was just used as a pawn by people in power or what we call "Establishment" he highlighted an issue that has been picked up by honorable CJP.....many a times things are already in place but to set it all in motion they need a push.....this was that push that they wanted.....hopefully something good will come out it......you can't shut down the onion addresses because they are so anonymous.....same goes for the Visitors to those site......I have been monitoring we dark web forums / chans in hope to find something Pakistan related but so far i have come empty hand....i have seen the other foreign shit this sick minded mofos do but nothing from Pakistan yet.....If i do, it will be presented to concerned authorities for action

I've even heard u can hire hitmen, robberies, beatings and other twisted stuff like that.
There was a vice documentary on VICE where young kids from UK were wither importing or exporting drugs from overseas.

A Part Of The Deep Web Is Called Darknet These Extremely Exclusive Networks Which Are Used For Private Communications Even Intelligence Agencies Use Them.Then There Is P2P Protocols Which Is For Comm. Between 10 Or Less People.

Also The Pages That Exist On Deep Web Are Basically Unindexed Pages That Cannot Be Tracked By Conventional
Search Engines Like Google You Need Programs Like Tor To Access Them.

Dr.Shahid Masood was just used as a pawn by people in power or what we call "Establishment" he highlighted an issue that has been picked up by honorable CJP.....many a times things are already in place but to set it all in motion they need a push.....this was that push that they wanted.....hopefully something good will come out it......you can't shut down the onion addresses because they are so anonymous.....same goes for the Visitors to those site......I have been monitoring we dark web forums / chans in hope to find something Pakistan related but so far i have come empty hand....i have seen the other foreign shit this sick minded mofos do but nothing from Pakistan yet.....If i do, it will be presented to concerned authorities for action

Sir The Size Of This Virtual UnderWorld Is Beyond Human Comprehension.How Many Forums Did You Visit????

yes, there is much more, explosive related material, weapons, child ****, theft, I have seen it all......

two days ago i was on a Anon Chan ------ i kept seeing text like "I need a pizza tonight (8-12 slices)"

"looking for a pizza (10-16 slices)" .....initially i didn't pick up on it, finally i had enough and asked myself what is with pizza, why is everyone after pizza.....it was then i read one text "Need a Cheese pizza (8-14 slices), no sausage, only cheese works for me" it was only then i realized that slices being requested was the age group, cheese meant girls, sausage meant the boys.......that is dark web for you

Sir The Size Of This Virtual UnderWorld Is Beyond Human Comprehension.How Many Forums Did You Visit????
so far related to what i was looking for ....4 forums i have checked, each one being updated regularly (means daily)
this is not the first time i have been to dark net.....i have explored this side back in 2011 in my Uni days, that was for curiosity.....then few months ago i installed Tor again when i joined the Facebook page team, i used the FB onion link.....but it was exclusively for FB......few days ago when Dr. sb case emerged i started exploring again the unindexed forums....I have two more forums to check but they require registration, I will sign up for a new email ID with Onion address and use that to register on forums.....

Ive also heard it was a JSOC/CIA black op. And out of it the conventional internet was born and that yahoo i.e email was inspired by it. And that it is actually in intell agencies' interest to keep it going to keep tabs on crooks and thugs.
yes, there is much more, explosive related material, weapons, child ****, theft, I have seen it all......

two days ago i was on a Anon Chan ------ i kept seeing text like "I need a pizza tonight (8-12 slices)"

"looking for a pizza (10-16 slices)" .....initially i didn't pick up on it, finally i had enough and asked myself what is with pizza, why is everyone after pizza.....it was then i read one text "Need a Cheese pizza (8-14 slices), no sausage, only cheese works for me" it was only then i realized that slices being requested was the age group, cheese meant girls, sausage meant the boys.......that is dark web for you

so far related to what i was looking for ....4 forums i have checked, each one being updated regularly (means daily)
this is not the first time i have been to dark net.....i have explored this side back in 2011 in my Uni days, that was for curiosity.....then few months ago i installed Tor again when i joined the Facebook page team, i used the FB onion link.....but it was exclusively for FB......few days ago when Dr. sb case emerged i started exploring again the unindexed forums....I have two more forums to check but they require registration, I will sign up for a new email ID with Onion address and use that to register on forums.....

Last edited:

Yeah the dark web is messed up.

Ive even heard it was a JSOC/CIA black op. And out of it the conventional internet was born and that yahoo i.e email was inspired by it. And that it is actually in intell agencies' interest to keep it going to keep tabs on crooks and thugs.
all they can do is just monitor what is going on, nothing else.....an average user like me, using Tor on a linux is accessing an onion address after it relays through 6 servers across the globe, and each site visited will relay through different servers......Taliban, ISIS, TTP are running their Channels, online Radios & Telegram openly and agencies can't do jackshit but monitor them.....I monitor these telegram channels for Information purpose, i can tell you TTP has 4 telegram channels, each has 2k subscribers on an average......

Yes Sir I Am Very Well Aware Of The Language They Use.There Was A Time When The Darknet Also Fascinated Me I Use To Think It Would Have A Lot More Knowledge Than The Conventional Internet But It Turned Out To Have A Lot More Cr*p Than It:tsk::tsk::tsk:

If the world was sincere, it should have taken a strong action against it. All these NSA, CIA, and other agencies with billions of dollars worth of budgets and latest technologies....but unfortunately, they do the exact opposite...they support it.

all they can do is just monitor what is going on, nothing else.....an average user like me, using Tor on a linux is accessing an onion address after it relays through 6 servers across the globe, and each site visited will relay through different servers......Taliban, ISIS, TTP are running their Channels, online Radios & Telegram openly and agencies can't do jackshit but monitor them.....I monitor these telegram channels for Information purpose, i can tell you TTP has 4 telegram channels, each has 2k subscribers on an average......
BTW do you know who is the originator of the Tor project..? You will be surprised to know..

If the world was sincere, it should have taken a strong action against it. All these NSA, CIA, and other agencies with billions of dollars worth of budgets and latest technologies....but unfortunately, they do the exact opposite...they support it.

BTW do you know who is the originator of the Tor project..? You will be surprised to know..

I Think Tor Is Russian

Nope, it is not Russian...I know the answer but I want people to guess it

OK I Just Heard About It Somewhere Never Really Went Into The Background.I Used It Back in 2011 2012.

Yea,be extra careful on what you click on deep web,there are some crazy shits out there,I wonder what kind of a group of people running webs like that is,are they some mutated humans putting isis to shame

Back
Top Bottom