What's new

Chief Justice's reaction on Planted interview.

Salute to CJ.

One day I like him, the next day I feel like..:sniper:

his averege deccions are against pakistan, since arsalan iftikhar case his , single eye has turrned in the direction of pakarmy!
god knows, what he is gona get , in the end?

Disrespecting a poor soul,

CJ was treating the man like his slave!! call him upon and didn't bother to ask him sit and talk!

Any how CJ was clearly seen forcing the man to register complain.

But complain against which news channel? Youtube!

CJ was treating the man like his slave!! call him upon and didn't bother to ask him sit and talk!

Sir first CJ knows the law and complaint against Dunya News for doing this kind of act to ridicule SC which if allowed would damage Law for ever

Sir missing persons is major issue people have been picked up and have never returned home and Army is doing it every one knows it even if they are terrorists it is duty of Army to bring them in front of court and give evidences but I know of cases in which people are picked up because the had affair with a daughter of a General

Man.... This reply was EPIC.... LMAO :D
his averege deccions are against pakistan, since arsalan iftikhar case his , single eye has turrned in the direction of pakarmy!
god knows, what he is gona get , in the end?

Shooting is the better of both choices!
Salute to CJ.

One day I like him, the next day I feel like..:sniper:

Actually the judges don't have to ask anyone to sit down---it is the court of law---the judge may chose to have anyone kept standing at their discretion. Also as a superior officer---it is his right to keep the man standing if desired.

Even though I am no fan of judge Chaudhry--in this case---he is addressing the issue properly---he is asking and telling that man subtley that he has not done his job that he was supposed to do---that he is lying when he states that he has written someone up and to show him the proof---and the guy is just winging it left and right----.

MK, I doubt it was a court of law.

I also doubt that youtube comes under jurisdiction of PEMRA, however releasing private discussion, without consent of the paritcipants violates rules.

Still there is nothing illegal in the released discussion otherwise, CJ and his aupporters would have poited out after watching it.

Instead CJ shall explain was the long march of his restoration was legal? and BMW in his car porch are not bribery from Gilani, in exchange of freedom of his son and him self.

Today there are a lot of hopes of a lot of ppl tied with CJ, but let me highlight one thing.

Power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Lol at some of you guys in this thread bashing the CJ. Unfortunately, you are whats wrong with pakistan. You would rather see zardari nominating his choice of supreme court judges so he can ruin whats left of pakistan.

Aright, ill come down to your mentality and tell you how things go in the court. Have you seen movies where the accused/victim/lawyers/juries are always standing before the judge? You dont sit in front of a judge, You stand and answer his questions. I hope you understand since i came down to your mentality and gave you a reference from movies lol.

Shut your trap about "us" Pakistanis and our mentality, genius Canadian. Go watch movies, or maybe drive a cab, twat!

Didn't anyone teach you that when elders and people with higher cognitive abilities are immersed in conversation, not to ****-inn?

Lol at some of you guys in this thread bashing the CJ. Unfortunately, you are whats wrong with pakistan. You would rather see zardari nominating his choice of supreme court judges so he can ruin whats left of pakistan.

Aright, ill come down to your mentality and tell you how things go in the court. Have you seen movies where the accused/victim/lawyers/juries are always standing before the judge? You dont sit in front of a judge, You stand and answer his questions. I hope you understand since i came down to your mentality and gave you a reference from movies lol.

Shut your trap about "us" Pakistanis and our mentality, genius Canadian. Go watch movies, or maybe drive a cab, twat!

Didn't anyone teach you that when elders and people with higher cognitive abilities are immersed in conversation, not to ****-inn?
lol you seem mad.

Back
Top Bottom