What's new

Chief designer of J-20 told CCTV that China's next gen fighter will be sci-fi like

Reaction score
Country
China
Yang Wei from AVIC, who is the chief designer of China's J-20 stealth fighter, told the CCTV news reporter that China's future gen fighter after J-20, will be something you may or may not even heard from sci-fi movie, like the transformers or others.

Meanwhile it is believed in SAC this year, there is a near-space hyper sonic vehicle has been successfully flight, such vehicle could be a testbed for China's future fighters/bombers.

http://lt.cjdby.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=2376795&extra=page=1

Incoming "if J-20 is so good why are they buying su-35?" comments.

Ohh please not that discussion again. Simpy it is a mix of several seasons: poltical ones in order to bolster the Sino-Russian relationship, it provides technical insight into Russia's latest engine and avionics, in FCS-system and TVC-technology and even more building the J-20 in decent numbers takes time and costs a lot of money, As such this order is a decent operational expansion and a reasonable cost.

But now back to this new mystery-fighter !! :-)

Yang Wei from AVIC, who is the chief designer of China's J-20 stealth fighter, told the CCTV news reporter that China's future gen fighter after J-20, will be something you may or may not even heard from sci-fi movie, like the transformers or others.

Meanwhile it is believed in SAC this year, there is a near-space hyper sonic vehicle has been successfully flight, such vehicle could be a testbed for China's future fighters/bombers.

But that does not sound like that rumoured single-engines fighter from CAC ??

http://www.fyjs.cn/thread-1814136-1-1.html

6th generation fighter? So it means Yang 'J-20' and AVIC will handle Chinese next-gen fighter? Yet there's some issue of J-20 still shrouded in mystery, this news really 'teaser trailer'.

SAC is rumoured to unveil something pretty cool pretty soon.

Anyone has any idea?:D

If I had a wish a carrier-capable-version with the statement, the PLANAF will take it.

Me again ... what about the prototype of the long-time rumoured H-18 ? :woot:

By the way, may I know where this report is from ?

Deino

I think every 6th Generation Fighter will look like a Sci-Fi Air craft

x fighter from star wars ?

how sooon ?

A second FC-31 v2.0 prototype, perhaps?
no..not yet

If I had a wish a carrier-capable-version with the statement, the PLANAF will take it.

Hypersonic Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(HUAV) with maximum speed well excess of what the D-21 could attain.:enjoy:

Me again ... what about the prototype of the long-time rumoured H-18 ? :woot:

By the way, may I know where this report is from ?

Deino

H-18? Pls tell me more about it. :-)

x fighter from star wars ?

how sooon ?

no..not yet

Fairly soon.

But it is doubtful if "wall climbers" could get images of the "beast", for though designed by 601/SAC it is GAC that will make the HUAV. :hitwall::D

Last edited:
Hypersonic Unmanned Aerial Vehicle(HUAV) with maximum speed well excess of what the D-21 could attain.:enjoy:

H-18? Pls tell me more about it. :-)

Fairly soon.

But it is doubtful if "wall climbers" could get images of the "beast", for though designed by 601/SAC it is GAC that will make the HUAV. :hitwall::D
gac full form?

Back
Top Bottom