What's new

‘Chhote Ustaad – Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz’.

peacekeeper

Reaction score
Amul Chhote Ustaad – Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz

Mumbai 14 July 2010: The power of music in our lives is second to none. It is the one medium in the world that needs no language and moves unfettered across borders and any barriers. Star Plus, whose credo is to always to give its viewers ‘superlative and differentiating’ content through its brand promise ‘Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi’, presents a unique show Amul Chhote Ustaad- Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz. This is the first-of-its kind singing competition that brings together young raw talent from India and Pakistan. The show also brings together the biggest musical maestros from the two countries, Sonu Niigaam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan to search for the superstars of tomorrow.
Premiering on July 24, Sat-Sun at 9 pm, AMUL CHHOTE USTAAD- DO DESHON KI EK AWAAZ is the first music reality show to bring together 10 Indian and 10 Pakistani kids between the age group of 8-13 yrs as teammates to be crowned as the Chhote Ustaads of the sub-continent. These young children, the future of our two countries, will not only impress with their singing talent but also stir the emotions of both the nations.
These young singing sensations will be under the expert wings of two of the biggest musical maestros, Sonu Niigaam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan as the duo search for the “Chhote Ustaads of tomorrow”. Along with their mentors, the children will embark on an exceptionally creative and adventurous journey of bonding, emotion and above all, some remarkable talent.
Commenting on the show, Anupam Vasudev, Executive Vice President, Marketing & Communication, STAR India Pvt Ltd, says, “At Star Plus, we believe in giving our audience superlative and differentiated content and Amul Chhote Ustaad- Do Deshon ki Ek Awaaz is one big leap in that direction, living our brand promise of Rishta Wahi, Soch Nayi. The show will bring young talent from India and Pakistan in a fun and entertaining music-based competition. Within this exciting entertainment format what is really unique is the emotional journey of an Indo-Pak team of two children, working together to win the coveted title of Chhote Ustaad.”
Produced by Gajendra Siingh of Saibaba Telefilms, AMUL CHHOTE USTAAD- DO DESHON KI EK AWAAZ will be hosted by none other than the inimitable Omi Vaidya, of ‘3 Idiots’ fame. Apart from two judges Sonu Niigaam and Rahat Fateh Ali Khan, there will be a third rotation judge who will be another stalwart from the music industry. The winners of the show will be selected on the basis of the judges’ points and audience voting.
Watch Chhote Ustaad stir emotions of two countries as their children come together for the love of music for the first time on Indian Television.

Hope that this may help to melt the ice between the two nation
and would improve people to people contact
:confused::confused:

I think it will be a good show.....

If they dont get threats from Shiv sena. :angel:

And i hope they wont be labeled as "be surra" by a Judge.

Sayyed Mair Hasan, Cute kid, looks like Dean winchester from supernatural :lol:

Sayyed-Mair-Hasan.jpg

Last edited:
with temper like the indian guy who insulted atif aslam, we need child protection agreements and workers during the show or maybe child protection agency sponcering and supervising the show :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

am i the only one who is aware of the fact that this "Do deshon ki awaz" is just an indian cheap stunt to degrade pakistani singers.
remember him
even indians like him so much that his song has over million views on utube but they have not got any courage to admit that he was better than all indian singers in saregama :rolleyes:
and he still lost after this performance
not to talk about that worthless adesh who even went to the extent of criticizing atif & Shafqat amanat ali :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Sayyed Mair Hasan, Cute kid, looks like Dean winchester from supernatural :lol:

Sayyed-Mair-Hasan.jpg

You have got to be kidding me :rofl:
cute - yes
Dean winchester - No

As for the show, nice one, but its pure business, nothing else. And seriously I am bored by all the new singing shows nowadays on Indian television, theres one everyday :P
But I guess they are a good way to find new talents and gives opportunity for people to showcase their talent and be discovered.

Breaking News: Chhote Ustaad- Do Deshon Ki Ek Awaaz Grand Finale Result

hubpages.cXm/hub/Breaking-News-Chhote-Ustaad-Do-Deshon-Ki-Ek-Awaaz-Grand-Finale-Result

PLEASE REPLACE .CXM AS .COM TO GET THE UNOFFICIAL FINAL RESULT

Back
Top Bottom