What's new

Chest-thumping aside, who can win an Indo-Pak war?

Depends on which country plans better. The last war India planned better and won. The last war Pakistan did not plan so didn't win.
Pakistanis are mostly enthusiastic and their planning in all wars was lacking.
I agree to this point....except 71..in all other wars Pak was always too close to achieve its objective contingency plans were missing.
Like in 65 Pak hadn't planned that what if india attacks on international border or in kargil never used PAF.Even in 48 if Pak had planned it well , we could have liberated entire Kashmir. So i strongly agree with this point..if pak had planned things well..the situation would be entirely different today.
While in 71 pak was caught in utter bewilderment by indian attack..as it was pak's internel issue and also there were never enough resources available to defend east Pak.

There will be a huge losses on both sides in case of nuclear exchange but both nations can't destroy each other since it needs thousands of Nuclear bombs / warheads but whatever they have they can inflict heavy damages to each other and believe me world would be a different place in what are living today.

In the hypothetical event of a war between India and Pakistan in the year 2017; rest assured that India will exterminate Pakistan within six hours. Yes you have heard about the Six Day War of 1967; but if a war were to take place now in 2017, Pakistan will lose within SIX HOURS. Rest assured. I know this will really burn the "Mohhiban-e-Watan" people here LOL but its the bitter truth
India wont need to fire a bullet to destroy us! Our sacred cow Army and judiciary is already doing that by protecting corrupt bastards! They have weaken our foundation like termite bus thou shall not speak against pak fauj!

In the hypothetical event of a war between India and Pakistan in the year 2017; rest assured that India will exterminate Pakistan within six hours. Yes you have heard about the Six Day War of 1967; but if a war were to take place now in 2017, Pakistan will lose within SIX HOURS. Rest assured. I know this will really burn the "Mohhiban-e-Watan" people here LOL but its the bitter truth
Yeah if it was that easy Pakistan would have been taken over years ago, stop with the wet dreams.

Also why the false flags?

Back
Top Bottom