What's new

Chess grandmaster demands ‘ban all Chinese,’ gets banned himself for racist rant

So Georgian suddenly is not white and is east asian? How does chess,com can be compare to real life international chess match watch by millions of people and judges?

You even admit , its not the same case. So? I ask apple and you came with an orange explanation...
I would say when you say "white" today you would refer to Europeans. I mean Chechens, Georgians and others are technically as white as you can get, they're Caucasians, but I find it hard calling them white, knowing them.

It's a chess match in Chess.com after all, not face to face, I can think of plenty of ways to cheat.

Again, I don't say he's cheating, I say it's possible, but until proven otherwise, he didn't

So you hate Georgians now?

Then, you hate Russians, as well.

I should say the quality of propaganda has declined considerably since the zero-Covid.
I shall learn the trick from you, flying American and EU flag but talk BS about USA and western world and praise China.

Nice false flagger of you. :enjoy:

I would say when you say "white" today you would refer to Europeans. I mean Chechens, Georgians and others are technically as white as you can get, they're Caucasians, but I find it hard calling them white, knowing them.

It's a chess match in Chess.com after all, not face to face, I can think of plenty of ways to cheat.

Again, I don't say he's cheating, I say it's possible, but until proven otherwise, he didn't
If the Chinese really cheat. the chess association wouldn't hesitate to strip of Chinese their win. Not to mention , even banning the stupid Georgia of his rant becos they cant find evidence of Chinese cheating.

We dont need black and white to grasp and only idiots or racist cant understand such basic concept.

I shall learn the trick from you, flying American and EU flag but talk BS about USA and western world and praise China.

Nice false flagger of you. :enjoy:

If the Chinese really cheat. the chess association wouldn't hesitate to strip of Chinese their win. Not to mention , even banning the stupid Georgia of his rant becos they cant find evidence of Chinese cheating.

We dont need black and white to grasp and only idiots or racist cant understand such basic concept.

So you did not read the news, and quickly posted us vs. white argument, and now you are doing damage control by derailing your own argument?

Again, I will ascribe this to Zero COVID

The guy is "caucasian" but not "white". There are Iranians that are caucasian but wouldn't really call them Anglo or European white.

Anyway this guy is just a cry baby and bad loser. Chess can be frustrating but he's supposed to have a history of being sexist too when he loses to female chess players. Apparently Chinese chess players who aren't always in international competitions are usually underrated via ELO or FIDE. The guy the Georgian lost to is a pretty strong player and considered to be underrated. Also won many over the board competitions and team competitions so beating a 200 something ranked player isn't anything near impossible. I mean with chess, thousand ranked players can occasionally beat top 300. Much more variability than in physical sports. So again the Georgian is simply a bad loser.

Looks like he has a problem but not the chess.com community and board which banned him and overwhelming support to respond to his outbursts which reveal more of his character.

So you did not read the news, and quickly posted us vs. white argument, and now you are doing damage control by derailing your own argument?

Again, I will ascribe this to Zero COVID
What news? From CIA control media? Is it a new tactics instructed by CIA asking u to be false flagger in PDF posting avatar of mighty Russia, pretend to be very patriotic but then dish crapped to discredit and misled reader Russia and China are really wrong that even supporter turn against them?

The guy is "caucasian" but not "white". There are Iranians that are caucasian but wouldn't really call them Anglo or European white.

Anyway this guy is just a cry baby and bad loser. Chess can be frustrating but he's supposed to have a history of being sexist too when he loses to female chess players. Apparently Chinese chess players who aren't always in international competitions are usually underrated via ELO or FIDE. The guy the Georgian lost to is a pretty strong player and considered to be underrated. Also won many over the board competitions and team competitions so beating a 200 something ranked player isn't anything near impossible. I mean with chess, thousand ranked players can occasionally beat top 300. Much more variability than in physical sports. So again the Georgian is simply a bad loser.

Looks like he has a problem but not the chess.com community and board which banned him and overwhelming support to respond to his outbursts which reveal more of his character.

I think he was temporarily suspended for a silly post on some social media.

Somehow, one of the resident propagandist caught on this and prematurely formulated a "whites harassing us" argument.

As if a race can equate to a specific ideology, civilization or culture.

In his weird mind, though, race seems to equate to ideology and world view. I wonder where he learned this from.

What news? From CIA control media? Is it a new tactics instructed by CIA asking u to be false flagger in PDF posting avatar of mighty Russia, pretend to be very patriotic but then dish crapped to discredit and misled reader Russia and China are really wrong that even supporter turn against them?

The news you shared.

So, you think you cannot be against the political regime or decisions of your own country? Where do you live? In a life-tenured, one man dictatorship?

In my view, anti-war is patriotic.

Again, you just have no experience in that kind of political culture. Hence, your reaction is understandable.

In my view, anti-war is patriotic.

Again, you just have no experience in that kind of political culture. Hence, your reaction is understandable.
Anti-war is patriotic... :rofl: But when comes to USA, war is glorious for you against tyrant. Selective double standard stance. Buys idea that suit you only. We have seen enough of these cheapshot.

Anti-war is patriotic... :rofl: But when comes to USA, war is glorious for you against tyrant. Selective double standard stance. Buys idea that suit you only. We have seen enough of these cheapshot.

Even if selective, so what? You are the morality police here? Will you also substract social credit points for misbehaving?

Go back to your original post.

You made an "us vs. white" point.

You equated a race to an ideology, politics, world view and civilization.

You are obviously coming from a very narrowed down, controlled and censored political culture where dictatorial checks regulate people's critical thinking.

Do not derail your own argument because it makes you look like you hate yourself for your own convictions.

Last edited:
The west is always race based, nothing surprising

微信图片_20230214105625.png

Really? Are you Han?

Are you self -hating White?

Racial Sinicisation: Han Power and Racial and Ethnic Domination in China

Your comrade above has just come out as a racist, and you still rush here to prop him up.

Back
Top Bottom