What's new

Chennai RSS Leader Killed

Ever been to chennai????? I guess you haven't....

Do you have any source for such information????? Now i believe this is based on an assumptions that every RSS guy killed is by a Muslim.... It is not.... Come to Kerala, There are somany RSS fellas get killed, and most of the time the culprit would be a Hindu.

I was born and brought up there even before when it was called chennai,

Funny you would ask me this question,Tamil Communists dont have balls to pick up wepaons like in Kerala.

The culprits are obvious.

There are too many Muslims in India so it has to be them, you know what i mean?

oh that was a great wisecrack from you,now go buy yourself a lollipop.

Haha He neither knows about chennai nor visited chennai

We are asked to stay calm and let the cops do their work .. Want more ?

yeah i am not there.

entha area thambi nee?

neeyellam porakurathukku munna irunthe naan anga irukken.

kelambu kaathu varattum.

This is the 13th attack on Hindu organization leaders in TN in the last year.
7/13 died.

Yup and yet all secularists outrage was only for the sole Muslim techie who died in Pune. Hindu death never mattered to anyone of them. They are expendable.

Hindus ,Sikhs Jains,Buddhists .Christians all these people are not a matter for so called secularists.When Muslims attacked by someone even by a muslim they began to shouting .

BJP leaders killed in north, RSS leaders killed in south...WTF is Rajnath doing? :mad:

TH-PROTEST_1958033f.jpg

The participants, went on a rampage on Poonamallee High Road on Thursday afternoon assaulting motorists and destroying property en route. Later in the day, 29 were arrested in connection with the violence

Rampage on P.H. Road, 29 held - The Hindu

Why are we crying about seculars?Has any hindu organization said anything?

Exactly! Why is Mohan Bhagwat silent on this?

What the fck is Rajnath doing? BJP/RSS workers are getting targeted on a daily/weekly basis everywhere.

If they are quietly working behind the scene to respond to such situations or solve any future issues like this, they better work on it fast.

Exactly! Why is Mohan Bhagwat silent on this?

What the fck is Rajnath doing? BJP/RSS workers are getting targeted on a daily/weekly basis everywhere.

If they are quietly working behind the scene to respond to such situations or solve any future issues like this, they better work on it fast.
Maybe they are silently thinking of appropriate response

BJP leaders killed in north, RSS leaders killed in south...WTF is Rajnath doing? :mad:

Whatever he is doing, one thing is quite clear. RSS and BJP are increasing their pan India presence. There will be some backlash, because RSS+BJP are gaining at some other political front's expense.

muslims who else
This is the 17th killed in the last few months. Since overt combat against the Hindutva orgs has not produced the desired results, it is more fashionable to take them out from the dark. But he is not from the RSS. Close ties - yes, but not a part.

@Tshering22 - Have faith. We are not going to let all this bloodshed go to waste.

@bronxbull - The primary suspect are not Muslims in TN or South in general. The growing Hindu consolidation for Hindutva parties have shaken the decades old dynasty based politics in the South as well. They have more reason to create mischeif than a few Muslims.

Back
Top Bottom