What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

212120ts7oktyssmfmr4fe-1.gif

new j20s pic today

So who is the one that really derails the thread? Who is the real troll? Who makes up pathetic claims? This kid goes to different forums and makes thread about how un stealthy the pak-fa is, if that is not a pathetic troll I do not know what is.
Please dont derail this thread with the Unstealthy T-50 Please...:disagree:

and I just reported you for Trolling...:tdown:

You need to get something straight: That this is also about DISCUSSIONS. Challenging someone's claims is not 'trolling', especially if said challenge has credible technical merits. Pointing out flaws in someone's reasoning is not 'trolling', especially when the supporting arguments also has credible technical merits.

You need to get something straight: That this is also about DISCUSSIONS. Challenging someone's claims is not 'trolling', especially if said challenge has credible technical merits. Pointing out flaws in someone's reasoning is not 'trolling', especially when the supporting arguments also has credible technical merits.
is this Bozo for real....:disagree:

its mean they fly it daily now great what abut PT-02 ? any news?
They have two prototypes for flight tests, and one for ground stress test. Currently the prototypes do not have a radar and lacks many features that are intended for the production model. The third flight testing prototype, which will unveil next year, is meant to test China's own EODAS system and avionics. These have been confirmed by insiders.

I speculate that PT04 is for weapons test and system integration, and will unveil around 2015. PT05 might be the pre-production model with WS-15 engine installed.

It would be a bit underwhelming if the J-20 can only hold 6 weapons+gun. I thought information from china indicated it has bigger weapon bays.
The bay is slightly bigger than F-22's, but you have to keep in mind that Chinese missiles are slightly larger in size. Americans have managed to produce more potent fuel mix for their rocket boosters.

Why don't you read a little further back and see who brought up the pak-fa. And please, spare me the 'trolling' nonsense, if you want to report anyone for trolling report yourself since it is you that brings up the pak-fa in every thread. For anyone interested look through this loco's posts and you will see that this guy does the same thing he accused me of doing.

PS cry me a river.

In another news, SAC's fifth gen (4th in Chinese terms) will resemble a mix between F-22 in front and T-50 in back. CARET inlet without the moving LERX though.

Description:

If you look at the PLA flag, you will notice it is emblazoned with the Chinese characters for "8" and "1." This video (released on July 30, 2011) is in commemoration of the PLA's 84th birthday on August 1st.

According to "SiegeCrossbow," it is foggy in Chengdu, China during this time of the year. I have removed most of the fog from the video. The improved video quality is really noticeable 22 seconds after the beginning.

[More description on video page]

Last edited by a moderator:
This so-called "J-10B" in the video could be a J-10C in fact, since it is a navalized version.

Many people are surprised that the first J-10 using the WS-10X engine is the naval one.

This so-called "J-10B" in the video could be a J-10C in fact, since it is a navalized version.

Many people are surprised that the first J-10 using the WS-10X engine is the naval one.

I don't think it is the naval version. If it were you should be able to see deep red numbers written on the plane.

It's B, confirmed by huzhigeng already.

Back
Top Bottom