What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

From Henri Kenhmann at East Pendulum on 2020.12.24:

Nice Christmas present: A 2021 calendar on the theme of J-20, with a different photo of the plane per week.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to all!

P.S. The 2101 aircraft is indeed the first of series production, stolen [got pictured] for the first time on 2016-01-18.

The 2021 desk calendar on the theme of J-20 from Aviation Knowledge 航空知识 01.jpg

The 2021 desk calendar on the theme of J-20 from Aviation Knowledge 航空知识 02.jpg

The 2021 desk calendar on the theme of J-20 from Aviation Knowledge 航空知识 03.jpg

The 2021 desk calendar on the theme of J-20 from Aviation Knowledge 航空知识 04.jpg

* Acquired from the Aviation Knowledge (publication) 航空知识

The J20 design is unique. It has very small vertical stabalizers. This also creates a kind of illusion of making it look huge. With TVC it will be highly maneuverable. I think Pakistan should talk to china for acquisition of J20 for our future requirements.

The J20 design is unique. It has very small vertical stabalizers. This also creates a kind of illusion of making it look huge. With TVC it will be highly maneuverable. I think Pakistan should talk to china for acquisition of J20 for our future requirements.
Probably not going to happen, this is like their F-22, not for export even to strongest allies.

Probably not going to happen, this is like their F-22, not for export even to strongest allies.

China have not said anything of that sort. If Pakistan really wants it, they will provide a Pakistan specific version.

China have not said anything of that sort. If Pakistan really wants it, they will provide a Pakistan specific version.

Exactly ... since I haven't said I cannot fly it proves I can???

Come on, several posts from most reliable members say so, the J-20 is NOT available for export, accept this.

Come on, several posts from most reliable members say so, the J-20 is NOT available for export, accept this.
USA shut down F-22's production line too early...

After J-20's quantity has satisfied the needs of PLAAF/PLAN, its export will be possible. But at that moment, 6th-generation fighters are in development already.

Pakistan will consider buying FC-31 for export market. J-20 is not for sale unless it is getting obsolete. FC-31 and JF-17 could share engine parts so PAF prefers FC-31 on maintenance practicality.

Back
Top Bottom