What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

The drone even has US base code on the tail... How real do you think it is.

That artwork si surely only fanart, nut we all know the Dark Sword in mock up form ... as such the question is at least a bit legit

Twin seater J20,some people said it does exist.
I don't see why there would not be a twin seater J-20 variant in the future ... other CAC aircraft like the JF-17 and the J-10 all have twin seater variants, why not the premier CAC aircraft?

I don't see why there would not be a twin seater J-20 variant in the future ... other CAC aircraft like the JF-17 and the J-10 all have twin seater variants, why not the premier CAC aircraft?
Yang Wei mentioned we will see more variants, thus the guess.

If twin seat version of J-20 exist than why we haven't pics of it???
Because it isn't ready yet? Since we haven't had any pictures of the H-20 either are we just to assume the H-20 does not exist?

Because it isn't ready yet? Since we haven't had any pictures of the H-20 either are we just to assume the H-20 does not exist?
Looks like @lblinl trying to say twin seat J-20 exist for long time???

Looks like @lblinl trying to say twin seat J-20 exist for long time???
He just mentioned Yang Wei stated we will see more J-20 variants in the future, which is something he did say. But I think he means in the future.

He just mentioned Yang Wei stated we will see more J-20 variants in the future, which is something he did say. But I think he means in the future.
See brother his post # 12594 sense that twin engine J-20 exist from long time

Twin seater J20,some people said it does exist.

I mean some people said the project does exist, sry for the misunderstanding.
I wonder what would a twin seater J-20 for...
Maybe EW? But we already have J-16D.
I don't see a need for stealthy EW jet.
Strike task is obviously not for J-20 either.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom