What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Yersterday's PLA website revealed a) J20 in service, b) 10:0 scored against G3 fighters.

http://www.81.cn/kj/2017-07/24/content_7687375_2.htm

"歼-20是服役中国军队的第一种多用途隐形战机。它仅用了6年零两个月的时间就实现了从首飞到服役,超越了美国F-22和F-35隐形战机的服役速度,而俄罗斯的第五代隐形战机T-50虽然早于歼-20一年首飞,却仍然没有完成试验定型。

歼-20采用了单座、双发、全动双垂尾、鼓包式DSI进气道、上反鸭翼带尖拱边条的鸭式气动布局。机头、机身呈菱形,垂直尾翼向外倾斜,起落架舱门为锯齿边设计,侧弹舱采用创新结构,可将导弹发射挂架预先封闭于外侧。据称,在大规模“红剑”联合演习中,歼-20在空军模拟对抗现役所有三代机中大获全胜,以10: 0的绝对优势完胜歼-10、歼-11以及苏30。"

15d742b03ca76873751292.jpg

Yersterday's PLA website revealed a) J20 in service, b) 10:0 scored against G3 fighters.

http://www.81.cn/kj/2017-07/24/content_7687375_2.htm

"歼-20是服役中国军队的第一种多用途隐形战机。它仅用了6年零两个月的时间就实现了从首飞到服役,超越了美国F-22和F-35隐形战机的服役速度,而俄罗斯的第五代隐形战机T-50虽然早于歼-20一年首飞,却仍然没有完成试验定型。

歼-20采用了单座、双发、全动双垂尾、鼓包式DSI进气道、上反鸭翼带尖拱边条的鸭式气动布局。机头、机身呈菱形,垂直尾翼向外倾斜,起落架舱门为锯齿边设计,侧弹舱采用创新结构,可将导弹发射挂架预先封闭于外侧。据称,在大规模“红剑”联合演习中,歼-20在空军模拟对抗现役所有三代机中大获全胜,以10: 0的绝对优势完胜歼-10、歼-11以及苏30。"

View attachment 413805

中国军网综合 means this is a patched-together article.

据称,在大规模“红剑”联合演习中,歼-20在空军模拟对抗现役所有三代机中大获全胜,以10: 0的绝对优势完胜歼-10、歼-11以及苏30。

歼20近期参加空军模拟对抗,结果吊打现役所有三代机,10:0的绝对优势完胜歼-10、歼-11以及苏-30等一代名机。

Origin: http://bbs.tiexue.net/post_12363845_1.html (2016-12-11)

Last edited:

According to the pilot of J-20, the maneuverable of it is very good. In sub sonic is great but the pilot is extremely please with its super cruise. This confirm J-20 currently has super cruise ability. It is also in line with the interview in 2009 of deputy commander of PLAAF who mention in order for China 4th(western 5th) to enter service. It must fulfil all 5S.

Not as some who mention, J-20 are currently fitted with Ruskie AL-31 interim engine and waiting for WS-15 to fit to achieve the 5S. The criteria of China stealth fighter to enter service has repeated mention but some slayer keep insisting their own version.

Remember this few things I mention are not made up but reported by pilot of J-20 and Deputy commander of PLAAF. If somebody claim they know more than the pilot of J-20 , chief designer or deputy commander of PLAAF.
They are definitely a troll. :enjoy:

Those who can understand Chinese, can know from the video link I share. Those who dont know Chinese, better shut up and stop thinking they can interpret better than me or those who speak Chinese.

Last edited:

According to the pilot of J-20, the maneuverable of it is very good. In sub sonic is great but the pilot is extremely please with its super cruise. This confirm J-20 currently has super cruise ability. It is also in line with the interview in 2009 of deputy commander of PLAAF who mention in order for China 4th(western 5th) to enter service. It must fulfil all 5S.

Not as some who mention, J-20 are currently fitted with AL-31 interim engine and waiting for WS-15 to fit to archive the 5S. The criteria of China stealth fighter to enter service has repeated mention but some slayer keep insisting their own version.

Remember this few things I mention are not made up but reported by pilot of J-20 and Deputy commander of PLAAF. If somebody claim they know more than the pilot of J-20 , chief designer or deputy commander of PLAAF.
They are definitely a troll. :enjoy:

Those who can understand Chinese, can know from the video link I share. Those who dont know Chinese, better shut up and stop thinking they can interpret better than me or those who speak Chinese.
Good to know J20 can make super cruise, so it's a 5S fighter jet.

Back
Top Bottom