其支持下,填补了数字式电传飞行控制关键技术的中国国内空白。杨伟领衔确定了飞控
系统总体方案。中国大陆媒体曾报道称:“在某次飞控系统工程研制中,杨伟首次试飞
就直接采用静不安定技术,这在国际新机试飞史上是没有先例的。为确保万无一失,杨
伟在系统综合过程中深入一线,夜以继日,查找问题,分析原因,研究解决方案,进行
了3,000多飞行小时的地面系统综合试验和机上综合测试,保证了某重点型号飞机的首
飞安全。”
中航工业副总工程师中航工业科技委副主任

113827ge554f66f6kix001.jpg

@Deino please bro dont mind their thoughts and words...they r more of a fanboy type while this is forum sote and everyone has their own opinions and so u have too but they wont understand the fact that this is a forum

That is why I was confused after translating it through Google after all the guy seems to be the pioneer.
Chinese government uses two different terms describing the removal of someone from his position. One is punitive and the other is not. The one used in the news is the non-punitive one.

Chinese government uses two different terms describing the removal of someone from his position. One is punitive and the other is not. The one used in the news is the non-punitive one.

So it must be productive and something to do with betterment. Thanks.

Seems like a promotion? But don't know why they claimed 免职.
I believe this is more likely a job transfer to a less stressful position after completion of the J20 project. There is a precedent for the project chief engineer after completion on Y20 transport jet project.

It is incomprehensible why he was sacked after successfully completed the J20 project.

Personally, I think it is good to let the chief engineer to have a recuperation period after working endless days and nights. They need to re-charge battery.

Back
Top Bottom