What's new

Chengdu J-20 5th Generation Aircraft News & Discussions

Really ?

Once again you are NOT answering anything. You are full of talk but no juice. Which argument of mine is empty ? which one?
point it out ! say this is the one that is empty ! this is where you are wrong for this and this reason etc.

Tell us, where your background comes from and what it is you're experienced in! We have identified our backgrounds.. time for yours..

I am bored with stupidity. Could you bring anything smarter?

I am bored with stupidity. Could you bring anything smarter?

No kid, sooner or later everybody has to put their money where their mouth is, and you haven't !!!

Everytime you are called out, you fail to respond and you come back with nonsense such as "i am bored with this and that" ..

Either you come out and you prove what you say, or you are just a joke... you can't have it both ways..

No kid, sooner or later everybody has to put their money where their mouth is, and you haven't !!!

Everytime you are called out, you fail to respond and you come back with nonsense such as "i am bored with this and that" ..

Either you come out and you prove what you say, or you are just a joke... you can't have it both ways..

You are shameless!

It is you who are not able to prove all your claim and failed to response my challenge.

Where is the proof of your latest failed claim that there is conventional radar that could detect STEALTH at distance 4700km?? this is only one of your failed claim from many!

You are shameless!

It is you who are not able to prove all your claim and failed to response my challenge.

Where is the proof of your latest failed claim that there is conventional radar that could detect STEALTH at distance 4700km?? this is only one of your failed claim from many!
Did you know that we have a 'radar range' that could...Wait...You do know what a 'radar range' is, right...??? How about a 'compass swing' on a 'compass rose'? How do these things affect navigation? Ever been in a 'hush house'? :lol: Yeah...Buddy...You are busted big time.

Did you know that we have a 'radar range' that could...Wait...You do know what a 'radar range' is, right...??? How about a 'compass swing' on a 'compass rose'? How do these things affect navigation? Ever been in a 'hush house'? :lol: Yeah...Buddy...You are busted big time.

Havent you learnt some lesson having been beaten up severely many times for your being clueless?

I am afraid you dont know what you are talking about; just as you dont know what the picture and quoted articles you were dragging in many threads are saying about :laugh:

I am afraid you dont know what you are talking about; just as you dont know what the picture and quoted articles you were dragging in many threads are saying about :laugh:

The radar is called SBX-1, and is part of the GMD of the MDA, what is your problem? you cannot look up things ? Do you not have sources ?

Where is the proof for your arguments kid?

We are all still waiting ..

The radar is called SBX-1, and is part of the GMD of the MDA, what is your problem? you cannot look up things ?

Where is the proof saying SBX-1 could detect stealth object at distance 4700km as you claim!

Do you not have sources ?

Aren't you shameless with this moron statement?

It is the claimer's obligation to bring credible source as the proof! non me.

Where is the proof for your arguments kid?

We are all still waiting ..
Which of my arguments that I havent bring proof?

Havent you learnt some lesson having been beaten up severely many times for your being clueless?

the only one who should be taught is you!

to prove what? tell me

Where is the proof saying SBX-1 could detect stealth object at distance 4700km as you claim!

Aren't you shameless with this moron statement?

It is the claimer's obligation to bring credible source as the proof! non me.

Which of my arguments that I havent bring proof?

fine

there you go,

Raytheon Company: Sea-based X-Band Radar (SBX)

and

Sea-Based X-band (SBX) Radar - Video

oh and I said a baseball sized ball ..not a stealth target , it may mean similar but don't change my words..

to prove what? tell me

fine

there you go,

Raytheon Company: Sea-based X-Band Radar (SBX)

and

Sea-Based X-band (SBX) Radar - Video

oh and I said a baseball sized ball ..not a stealth target , it may mean similar but don't change my words..

Obviously you are getting hard time to bring prove for what you have claimed.

In which part of the article saying this SBX could detect Stealth air fighter at distance 4700km? I do not find any statement in those source saying that this SBX could do so....as per your claim

Besides it is not awacs nor radar on fighter that ptldm3 claim could detect stealth fighter like J-20; it is still very much powerful ground radar. You lost the point.

Obviously you are getting hard time to bring prove for what you have claimed.

In which part of the article saying this SBX could detect Stealth air fighter at distance 4700km? I do not find any statement in those source saying that this SBX could do so....as per your claim

Besides it is not awacs nor radar on fighter that ptldm3 claim could detect stealth fighter like J-20; it is still very much powerful ground radar. You lost the point.

You have a hard time taking something on your own and tracing it.. I trust you don't have a hard time reading too.

http://www.mda.mil/global/documents/pdf/sbx_booklet.pdf

You have a hard time taking something on your own and tracing it.. I trust you don't have a hard time reading too.

Why dont you quote the sentence in that booklet saying so, instead ask other to read whole booklet. :lol:

Why dont you quote the sentence in that booklet saying so, instead ask other to read whole booklet. :lol:

Why should I ? Everyone in this forum is expected to be able to read. What kind of mentality is this you have ?
The proof is there, from the most official lips..

where is your arguments' proof ?

Why should I ? Everyone in this forum is expected to be able to read. What kind of mentality is this you have ?
The proof is there, from the most official lips..

where is your arguments' proof ?

Bringing evidence is your obligation not mine. It is your irresponsible mentality that is the problem, not mine.

If you just drag article without capability to explain and quote specific statement in that article as your proof then it means nothing! everybody could drag any articles arbitrarily that he think support his claim but as the matter of fact doesn't at all.

Besides everybody could spend their time reading the whole article, but they may not receive the same understanding as yours.

Back
Top Bottom