What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

I heard China is manufacturing mostly J-20 in large numbers. Over last two years the total number of J -10 c is consistent in PLA . But still there are several No-Name J-10 C parked near manufacturing sites in China.
To which country those parked J-10 c are expected to be sold ??

more j10’s mean less j20’s due to engine availability i assume?

J-10AH
8cdcd43004dd21e7719806 (1).jpg
8cdcd43004dd21e771a107 (1).jpg

I heard Bangladesh and Malaysia are considering to buy J-10 c??
How many countries are flying J-20 and J-10 c nor or expected within next 5 years ?

I heard Bangladesh and Malaysia are considering to buy J-10 c??

IMO highly unlikely .. at best some unsubstantial rumours and Bangladesh is a repeatedly posted fake at a certain FB site; Malaysia I never heard.

How many countries are flying J-20 and J-10 c nor or expected within next 5 years ?

In fact ZERO for the J-20 and maybe only Pakistan for the J-10.

Thank you General - Deino - INT'L MOD
I always trust on your news which are always true.
My friends in Toronto also like your posts.

IMO highly unlikely .. at best some unsubstantial rumours and Bangladesh is a repeatedly posted fake at a certain FB site; Malaysia I never heard.
in fact ZERO for the J-20 and maybe only Pakistan for the J-10.

Thank you General - Deino - INT'L MOD
I always trust on your news which are always true.
My friends in Toronto also like your posts.

Thanks a lot but I know, my news are not always correct but I hope most often.

Otherwise just for you interest, here's someone who does not agree with you and especially me: :omghaha:

5th gen jet it is bro just like F-22/F-35 combo, J-20 is a heavy Air superiority jet like F-22 and J-31/J-35 will be Multirole jet like F-35 (Medium weight) 6th gen project development for PLAAF are highly classified
There were some rumors that Chinese will add few sealthy features in J10D

In fact ZERO for the J-20 and maybe only Pakistan for the J-10.
Pakistan can have only J10 and J31 combo in future ... But will take time

There were some rumors that Chinese will add few sealthy features in J10D
These just romurs by some Chinese fanboys without any solid confirmations by Chinese military, and I personally thinks China don't need any further version of J-10 because they have enough J-11 versions to deter enemy

Back
Top Bottom