What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Well I wiki'd russian radar performance and went down the line, they were nowhere near as capable as the latest
US aesa's. They just started fielding them it's not hard to believe. The US is into it's 3rd or 4th generation of aesa radars and started fielding them in the 90s. Example: FGA-35 radar: 3m2 target at 250km/ APG/77v1 1m2 target at 400+km with narrow beam search.

Not from what I have read. China and russia started their fighter aesa fielding relatively close together but china has a lot more money than russia so that may play a role. What is not clear is the quality of the radars.
You don't need to ask some meaningless questions always. The informations about the weapons used by PLA isn't disclosed.
You can search the ones for export, just like KLJ-7A, LKF601E, and so on. Their informations is public.

If they are meaningless questions, then statements comparing these systems are likely meaningless as well but I see a lot of that. People talk as though they have specific details but then I ask or give reasoning why I rate them another way and I also get questioned. I was just wondering if they knew something I didn't.
PLA only don't talk about domestic use version. Export set data usually are quite accurate. Then export set usually is lower grade than domestic use set. But export set don't necessarily means inferior as domestic requirement is simply too high.

53ed1838ly1fx4xlk3xt6j20zk1hc1kx.jpg
53ed1838ly1fx578ws9ojj21hc0zkkbk.jpg
53ca4a59gy1fx54u0jit5j21jk111qv5.jpg

That's all very true guys. Why some people feel the need to announce to the whole world that they are better than China and China sucks? Out of nowhere they do this and for no provocation. It only shows their own insecurity and discomfort at China improving little by little or more. They are uncomfortable with the world changing from them being at top and receiving all the benefits to one where more people are equal. Same reason some white people in USA and Europe are beginning to be VERY sensitive about race and anyone getting close will get in trouble and they blame them for all their problems and all the world's problems. Quickly forget they were biggest criminals to others in the near past. Of course their lapdogs, the most struggling ones are happy to also pull China back down to their level like India, Vietnam and others. They also hate someone else that were same before and now better. It makes them feel like they are useless losers so it's comfortable to talk China back down to their level.

Other people must show their face and dogshit opinions when not provoked and no one asked them. If they believe USA radar are better. Good. Believe that. Shut up about it because we didn't ask them to inform us with their unprovable dogshit. We didn't say our radar is better. Only our radar technology is improving. BUT there is a misunderstanding here with the American poster. He is originally saying there is discrepancy between words. How can Chinese radar be equal to both Russian and USA radar when it is commonly excepted by almost all military watchers that USA radar is better than Russian ones as far as we think. He is not here to say the above although MANY people around the world do. So let's not confuse this person's accurate observation with what many international trolls do on.

Could you please stay on topic and esp. leave out your propaganda.

Don't be a coward and try to shut down discussions you don't feel are going how you like. Are we here to discuss facts and logic or is this a pep rally to repeat things that make us feel good?

No. Its just plain simple off topic what you are posting. And that's my job.

So take this as a warning... i will clean all off topic stuff later.

A J-10C allegedly in the ETC???

Is that some sort of tail art on the J-10C's fin or just a strange shadow?

J-10C in ETC + strange tail art - 20181123.jpg

No. Its just plain simple off topic what you are posting. And that's my job.

So take this as a warning... i will clean all off topic stuff later.
Only responding to what is posted, so if i'm off topic I'm not the only one.

SME11B is totally not off-topic when asking why Russian and USA radar is said to be same level by the article. Maybe it is because the article's writer thinks both Russian and USA radar are equal. I posted on top to explain that many of the Chinese members are wrong for insisting SME11B is making troll comments even though I understand that Chinese members are coming from someplace. I know there are many troll comments but this one is not. And it is also not off-topic if the article is not off-topic. It flows into another discussion but we can surely bring it back now so sorry about that.

SME11B is totally not off-topic when asking why Russian and USA radar is said to be same level by the article. Maybe it is because the article's writer thinks both Russian and USA radar are equal. I posted on top to explain that many of the Chinese members are wrong for insisting SME11B is making troll comments even though I understand that Chinese members are coming from someplace. I know there are many troll comments but this one is not. And it is also not off-topic if the article is not off-topic. It flows into another discussion but we can surely bring it back now so sorry about that.
i agreed with you too about sme11b....
i m looking forward one day the foreign users will comment on the chinese radar tech..

A J-10C crashed on November 9, 2018, and the pilot at the age of 30 died.
It is said that, the pilot ejected himself while the aircraft was flying upside down at a low altitude, and then the aircraft kept flying...
The pilot can fly J-20, J-16, and J-10C.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom