What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

8420c4aegy1fx3wdvvcz0j20qo140n4z.jpg

886b552dgy1fx3wvehmspj20y90mujzx.jpg

Is there any clue as to chinese fighter aesa radar performance? It's there first generation so I wouldn't expect it to be the best.

Is there any clue as to chinese fighter aesa radar performance? It's there first generation so I wouldn't expect it to be the best.
I would expect it to be on par Russian and American AESA radars ... but of course, no concrete figures.

Disappointing PAF is not interested
The Chinese definitely shouldn’t export the J-10 due to the Russian engine. Otherwise, the exports will be complicated by the Russian middle man, like the JF-17. Until the J-10 is mass equipped with WS-10, I can hardly see any bright export prospects.

I would expect it to be on par Russian and American AESA radars ... but of course, no concrete figures.

The Chinese definitely shouldn’t export the J-10 due to the Russian engine. Otherwise, the exports will be complicated by the Russian middle man, like the JF-17. Until the J-10 is mass equipped with WS-10, I can hardly see any bright export prospects.
They can't be on par with both American and Russian radars, the performance difference between those two is pronounced.

Back
Top Bottom