What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Indian poster in this thread are too ignorant to be replied, mighty LCA is the best fighter in this universe. We Chinese know what Indians capable of, get out this thread before you look more stupid.
LCA has never crashed so that makes it better
whereas JF17 has crashed so that makes it bad

by the way why we talking other planes in J-10 thread?
so let me say J-10 is better than MKI because J-10 has never crashed whereas MKI has crashed

You are right, YUAN is a NATO code name. So Type 041 class is Type39C ?
NO 039c,NO 041

The first batch will still use the AL-31FN, because the J-10B prototype 1035 has not finished its test for the WS-10X yet.

What's the point of this?

South Korean produces better car engine than Russian, yet they need to buy the Russian cryogenic engine for their own rocket.

accurately,this batch AL31s improved by the 99m1's tech

Last edited:
Indian poster in this thread are too ignorant to be replied

Ignorance has no origin, you also are ignoring many things wrt to J10 or PAF, because of bias, just like there are Indians that are biased towards LCA and IAF.
The best thing to do is to stick to topic and get some news and infos on J10, be it on the B version, or a possible order from PAF.

Ignorance has no origin, you also are ignoring many things wrt to J10 or PAF, because of bias, just like there are Indians that are biased towards LCA and IAF.
The best thing to do is to stick to topic and get some news and infos on J10, be it on the B version, or a possible order from PAF.
Do you think LCA MK1 could handle J10b?

I think IAF will buy J10B instead of Rafale if we are ally, one Rafale costs three J10B. How do you think? Talk honestly

Do you think LCA MK1 could handle J10b?

I think IAF will buy J10B instead of Rafale if we are ally, one Rafale costs three J10B. How do you think? Talk honestly

There is no need to talk about LCA in this thread and it would help you, me and everybody else much more to get a better idea (with official or reliable sources) of J10Bs changes, specs and capabilities, instead of just claiming it is better than other fighters of the same generation.
I still didn't see any specboards of the manufacturer, so how much was the emptyweight reduced? How performance improvement did the DSI addition gave, what new EW or weapon capabilities are available now and most of all what radar does it have, with what performance?
All this is still not officially known and even the claims about a Chinese engine in the serial production versions turned out to be wrong, so on what base do you want me to say if J10B is better than any comparable fighter, when there is nothing to compare apart from pics of the external changes?

There is no need to talk about LCA in this thread and it would help you, me and everybody else much more to get a better idea (with official or reliable sources) of J10Bs changes, specs and capabilities, instead of just claiming it is better than other fighters of the same generation.
I still didn't see any specboards of the manufacturer, so how much was the emptyweight reduced? How performance improvement did the DSI addition gave, what new EW or weapon capabilities are available now and most of all what radar does it have, with what performance?
All this is still not officially known and even the claims about a Chinese engine in the serial production versions turned out to be wrong, so on what base do you want me to say if J10B is better than any comparable fighter, when there is nothing to compare apart from pics of the external changes?
it's just matter of time for you to admit J10b's capability. If you want to know more about J10b, go learn some Chinese and Baidu it.

LCA has never crashed so that makes it better
whereas JF17 has crashed so that makes it bad

by the way why we talking other planes in J-10 thread?
so let me say J-10 is better than MKI because J-10 has never crashed whereas MKI has crashed
why u are spreading wrong information
dear sir the reason of crash of jf-17 was bird strike which is natural thing not malfunction
by the way j-10 crashed once
if u compare su-30mkk with su-30mki that will be justified

it's just matter of time for you to admit J10b's capability. If you want to know more about J10b, go learn some Chinese and Baidu it.

I have no problem in admiting any capability of J10, I stated often enough that I like the fighter personally and would have loved if India had gone for it as a medium class single engine fighter, instead of LCA. However, that doesn't mean that the B upgrade is as huge as the media makes it, or that PAF must go for it, if the capability difference to JF 17 can be that low as I showed you before and to compare it to Rafale F3+ that IAF might get, we don't even have basic infos available.

why u are spreading wrong information
dear sir the reason of crash of jf-17 was bird strike which is natural thing not malfunction
by the way j-10 crashed once
if u compare su-30mkk with su-30mki that will be justified

you are a very nice man. when you grow up you will become wise too

001DmjzLty6F92xNAXG0c&690

Congratulations to you my friend. Pakistan has started production of Block-II - on time again!

In mid 2012, its prototype had taken its first light and today Pakistan is starting Production of Block-II. Amazing aren't they. PAF will be owesome by 2018.. you agree more than before don't you.. but even if you don't, your "Still on paper" $hit has received an answer. :pakistan:

18_12_2013_016_005.jpg

Any Pics? also Numbers like 100-140 will be produced???

Back
Top Bottom