What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Looking into the past, USA was with Pakistan once, now pro India. That's called geo strategic relationship. China and Pakistan keep brotherhood relationship no matter how dramatically the world has changed. I mean Chinese needs pakistan's friendship, that's all. We don't care what Pakistan could do or could not do, cause we are brothers. Please give me thanks if anyone agree with me. Chinese love pakistani.

there is no free lunch in international politics . Pakistan need China so do china also need Pakistan . however the relationship between Pakistan and China remain same for fifty years a vibrant example of trust and friendship .

J-10B new prototype
8174232053_e27ddcf228_b.jpg

8174264682_a6ceae258a_b.jpg

This is said to be the first mass production plane at least according to "wall climbers" in China. And it looks like it has a WS-10A engine. But i guess we have to wait and see.

No chance of getting fc20 until or unless the chinese engine is matured. most importantly we dont even have sufficient fund to buy one squadron of fc20 let alone a full fleet.

I think the PAF needed to either cancel the FC-20 deal or acquire this in limited numbers. Unless they were going to produce these in house and make a stealthy version rather quick in the 2nd batch, then the deal should be kept.

PAF needs a change in strategy....they should opt for J-31 and the J-16. Grow JFT numbers (include a semi-stealthy block III with western BVR and AESA as an option).

FC-20 may be a great plane but stealth optimized J-31 is a much better bet from any angle. Yes, I know PAF's doctrine of single engine but that's obsolete in the view of current emerging threats around Pakistan

I think the PAF needed to either cancel the FC-20 deal or acquire this in limited numbers. Unless they were going to produce these in house and make a stealthy version rather quick in the 2nd batch, then the deal should be kept.

PAF needs a change in strategy....they should opt for J-31 and the J-16. Grow JFT numbers (include a semi-stealthy block III with western BVR and AESA as an option).

FC-20 may be a great plane but stealth optimized J-31 is a much better bet from any angle. Yes, I know PAF's doctrine of single engine but that's obsolete in the view of current emerging threats around Pakistan

Agree with you J-31 a post 2020 requirement for PAF considering IAF is going for highly capable Fighters like more Sukhois-Rafale and later Pak-FA, Twin Engine will become necessity of the Future for PAF. 60-64 FC-20/J-10B are enough after that PAF should focus on J-31 while keep upgrading or developing JF-17 Blk III.

Realistically,(keeping in mind of money) I would say:

350 JF-17 (Block 1, 2, 3)
70 F-16 (Block 40 MLU, 52)
70 J-10B
50 J-31

to counter IAF's:

272 Su-30 MKI
120 Rafale
68 Mig-29
45 Mirage 2000
? LCA
? PAKFA

^^^ what ever you are mentioning stealthy or stealthy, it need complete new design...... how can you get stealthy JF-17 with external hard points.... huh....

^^^ what ever you are mentioning stealthy or stealthy, it need complete new design...... how can you get stealthy JF-17 with external hard points.... huh....
He means semi-stealthy fighter like Rafale, don't distort others' saying.

Realistically,(keeping in mind of money) I would say:

350 JF-17 (Block 1, 2, 3)
70 F-16 (Block 40 MLU, 52)
70 J-10B
50 J-31

to counter IAF's:

272 Su-30 MKI
120 Rafale
68 Mig-29
45 Mirage 2000
? LCA
? PAKFA

If this is gonna be true, IAF will lost its so called huge advantage once for all..............

If this is gonna be true, IAF will lost its so called huge advantage once for all..............

They will because Pakistan is 4x smaller country and it would mean enough warplanes for PAF to protect border :woot:

China will posess 1800 of 4 gen and 4.5gen fighters , Plus 200 stealthy fighter in year 2020. Better for India to be a good boy in the region, leave Pakistan alone.

China will posess 1800 of 4 gen and 4.5gen fighters , Plus 200 stealthy fighter in year 2020. Better for India to be a good boy in the region, leave Pakistan alone.

you must be joking..... 200 by 2020 i bet that....

Back
Top Bottom