What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Hello,

I registered to this Forum With the motive to reply to your Statement... No One denies we are surrounded, We knew that the very first day You two Shook Hands , But thats Sense did not make us Weak we still have the Guts to Openly say we can take on You both Even If it may not be true as we know we do not have the Required capability to open a two front war as Of Now....

But I seriously do not think you can bother us By Acquiring a Few F-20's or F-16's Because we are Upgrading our Armed forces Nearly 10 times the speed and Quantities as That of What You are Upgrading...

When You are negotiating for FC-20 we have moved ahead with MMRCA,AMCA, FGFA,T-50 and the Very indigenous Airborn Early Warning Radars.... Do You still think you can bother us???

Correction 1: IAF is still negotiating for MMRCA and no delivery schedule is evident whereas PAF has deliveries coming 2014-2015.
2- The reaction of Indian posters do indicate that they are bothered even with a single bullet purchase of Pakistan Armed forces.
3- PAF has the advantage over IAF that if IAF spends 100 Million, PAF can counter it by just spending 50 Million cuz India has adversaries everywhere so its force is scattered whereas Pakistan has only east to look for. Thats a Big! advantage as we can concentrate our 100% on east whereas India cant do this cuz they have to worry from all directions (thanks to your policymakers).

Correction 1: IAF is still negotiating for MMRCA and no delivery schedule is evident whereas PAF has deliveries coming 2014-2015.
2- The reaction of Indian posters do indicate that they are bothered even with a single bullet purchase of Pakistan Armed forces.
3- PAF has the advantage over IAF that if IAF spends 100 Million, PAF can counter it by just spending 50 Million cuz India has adversaries everywhere so its force is scattered whereas Pakistan has only east to look for. Thats a Big! advantage as we can concentrate our 100% on east whereas India cant do this cuz they have to worry from all directions (thanks to your policymakers).

Correction: we are negotiating those fighters those are already developed and war proof and you are talking about fighter which was still in development (Engine, Radar, Range etc etc ..... no buddy know exactly )

Hello,

I registered to this Forum With the motive to reply to your Statement... No One denies we are surrounded, We knew that the very first day You two Shook Hands , But thats Sense did not make us Weak we still have the Guts to Openly say we can take on You both Even If it may not be true as we know we do not have the Required capability to open a two front war as Of Now....

But I seriously do not think you can bother us By Acquiring a Few F-20's or F-16's Because we are Upgrading our Armed forces Nearly 10 times the speed and Quantities as That of What You are Upgrading...

When You are negotiating for FC-20 we have moved ahead with MMRCA,AMCA, FGFA,T-50 and the Very indigenous Airborn Early Warning Radars.... Do You still think you can bother us???

Bother?

Kid, go back in time, two years back. After Mumbai attacks who was bothering who?

I hope you were born then, or ask your parents.

War proof?

How many wars have your SU-30 MKI fought or proofed?

Or the new EF typhoons or Rafale that IAF is looking for?

Please give me a number.

Good for you that you pick only this point
Not others
J10b is still underdevelopment and we are looking for already developed fighter

And BTW meaning is that all their systems already tested they are not super duper secret.:cheesy:

The PAF is already doing good enough to counter the IAF with such small buget and resource.I dont think otherone else could do better than the PAF if its in the same position.Regarding the J10B,there is rumor on the Chinese defence forums that J10B had finished the test and will be in mass production in 2011,the WS10A will be expected to fit on it around 2012.That makes sence if the PAF wants to induct it from 2014 to 2015.I have no proof ragrding the rumor,I wrote it because I felt it will fit the time table.

why, he is telling the truth... no-one cares what India has or is going for this thread is about J-10!

enough about other planes.

Just go and told this to those looser who are posting in MMRCA and LCA thread

1011130046570a9d5ff40672f6.jpg

Correction: we are negotiating those fighters those are already developed and war proof and you are talking about fighter which was still in development (Engine, Radar, Range etc etc ..... no buddy know exactly )

which one is warproven except Flacon and Superhonet?

J-10B is entering PLAAF service Janab I dont know why do you guys have such a short memory and such behaviour....here let me help you out.....go to Google and search "J-10B ready to enter the service" and see the pics for yourself:coffee:

Last edited:
Does J-10 has shorter combat radius than JF-17?

J-10 Specs on wikipedia

Combat radius: 550 km (341 mi[7])
Service ceiling: 18,000 m (59,055 ft [43])
Wing loading: 335 kg/m² (69 lb/ft²)
Thrust/weight: .89

JF-17 Specs on wikipedia

Combat radius: 1,352 km (840 mi)
Ferry range: 3,000 km (2,175 mi)
Service ceiling: 16,700 m (54,790 ft)
Thrust/weight: 0.95

Last edited:
Does J-10 has shorter combat radius than JF-17?

J-10 Specs on wikipedia

Combat radius: 550 km (341 mi[7])
Service ceiling: 18,000 m (59,055 ft [43])
Wing loading: 335 kg/m² (69 lb/ft²)
Thrust/weight: .89

JF-17 Specs on wikipedia

Combat radius: 1,352 km (840 mi)
Ferry range: 3,000 km (2,175 mi)
Service ceiling: 16,700 m (54,790 ft)
Thrust/weight: 0.95

:lol: that would have been some J-10 or "Chinese lavi copy" hater editing this on wiki........J-10 is a medium category air craft unlike JFT which is in light category so J-10 naturally has more fuel and payload capacity and greater range....its a simple point ma man

:lol: that would have been some J-10 or "Chinese lavi copy" hater editing this on wiki........J-10 is a medium category air craft unlike JFT which is in light category so J-10 naturally has more fuel and payload capacity and greater range....its a simple point ma man

Can u give me the official specs of combat radius of both aircraft please.

Welll boys, we recieved the ZDK-03 AESAs yesterday.. all of them.. I assume these airplanes will work in tandem with the growing fleet of Jf-17s and the upcoming FC-20s..

Considering the Pace at which Pakistan is modernising its armed forces, I believe its just a matter of another 5 years.. and the edge that the Indians once had would be completely Eliminated.. We must not forget to Put the china-indo relation into the equation..

With FC-20s and f-16s joining PAF and JXX joining the PLAAF.. India would definately be getting a feeling of being surrounded for the first time in history.. whether the Indians admit it or not..

i thought ZDK-03 was an AWAC system. :what:
is it a radar???

Hello,

There isn't anything special in that my little friend because that comes out of your necessity since your jets are falling out of sky like dead ducks. You are upgrading not because you want to but because you have to and we will love to keep you raising your defense budget and dont spend any money on your slums and people dying out of hunger.

A little wake up tablet for you.

Obsolescence precentage in IAF at alarming 50%

The Indian Air Force on Monday said that 50% of its systems and equipments were obsolete, and that steps are being taken to bring down the level of obsolescence by 2014-15.

The Indian Air Force Air Cheif Marshal P V Naik said, “The obsolescence percentage is 50%, by 2014-15, it would come down to 20%”.

The information came out on Monday while the IAF cheif was addressing his annual press conference on the Air Force Day held on October 8 every year. The air force cheif added that the most critical area for the air force in this regard is the Air Defence.

The Indian Air Force Air Cheif Marshal P V Naik however made it clear that even with 50% obsolete equipment, the IAF was capable of handling threats from the medium of air and space. “We are fully capable of defending the country from any threat.”

For over two decades that IAF has relied mainly on the Russian based air defence systems OSA-AK and Pechora, and the shoulder-fired Igla missiles. In order to improve its air defence in recent past the IAF has been working on indigenous air defence network and is also looking to procure various systems in this regard.

The force has already ordered over six squadrons of Akash air defence system developed by the DRDO and the Spyder medium-range surface to air missile system from Israel along with aerostat radars to prevent any aerial attacks.

You talk about taking on China and Pakistan at once ? you must have been smoking some serious substance as you can't even take on Naxals.

You must have been listening to US and Israeli media lately who will keep telling you that you are more powerful than you actually are and want to actually put you in a war with SinoPak that they can sale their weapons to you and also eliminate the chances of power shift to Asia.

Have a nice day.

Back
Top Bottom