What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

its two months since i last posted on this forum and now when a came back,, we are still speculation FC-20 arrival.
i wonder why PAF is not saying anything about it??

defense deal do not complete in months it took yearssssssssssssss
:china::pakistan::china::pakistan:

heard that J-10 price is 27Mn USD?

iif its true its very cheap..only french upgrade per aircraft cost was 32Mn..

jf-17 can compete with j-10A right now..and i am sure jf-17 with upgrade will be much better then j-10..

then why to buy j-10B why nt any other aircraft in small numbers
or even the j-11B,,

J-11B will be the best response to both MKI and MMRCA only..
j-10B cannot compete with MKI nor any Aircraft in MMRCA except Gripen

Hi^^
I dont think Pakistan has any plans to acquire J-10b any soon, and as for j-11 its twin engine so it doesn't suite PAF requirements. but its too immature to say J-10 b cannot compete with any jet in MMRCA or Mki because there is very little knowledge on it so far, however if it comes with a TVC engine & other advanced features it definitely will be better than a lot of them since the Americans have acknowledged them selves that it is more maneuverable than f-18

Hi^^
I dont think Pakistan has any plans to acquire J-10b any soon, and as for j-11 its twin engine so it doesn't suite PAF requirements. but its too immature to say J-10 b cannot compete with any jet in MMRCA or Mki because there is very little knowledge on it so far, however if it comes with a TVC engine & other advanced features it definitely will be better than a lot of them since the Americans have acknowledged them selves that it is more maneuverable than f-18

Why it doesnt meet PAF(j-11)
yess j-10B will come with TVC bt jf-17 Engine with TTVC already tested on it few days back(ws-12)
actually i wanna say when jf-17 and j-10 are very much similar..
j-10 is better in payload bt after 100KN engine Jf-17 will also hav +5ton payload
with western avionics and AESA i am sure it will comparable to J-10B or i can say even better,,

what j-10B has only good radar and few more modication then j-10A

Hi^^
That is why PAF has no immediate plans to acquire J-10b, currently they are focused on JF-17. As for lack of interest in j-11 it has some thing to to with high maintenance being a twin engine jet

its good..
j-10B similar to jf-17 next block.

jf-17 next block will be a true 4.5th generation fighter

its good..
j-10B similar to jf-17 next block.

jf-17 next block will be a true 4.5th generation fighter

Huh! how so JF-17's next block will be regarded as a 4.5th generation fighter jet? since to make something like that PAF need huge budget which it can ill afford as far as it is dependent upon Foriegn aid.

Why it doesnt meet PAF(j-11)
yess j-10B will come with TVC bt jf-17 Engine with TTVC already tested on it few days back(ws-12)
actually i wanna say when jf-17 and j-10 are very much similar..
j-10 is better in payload bt after 100KN engine Jf-17 will also hav +5ton payload
with western avionics and AESA i am sure it will comparable to J-10B or i can say even better,,

what j-10B has only good radar and few more modication then j-10A

I would highly appreciate testing of TVC engine by China for JF-17 and J-10.

Hi^^

Your immaturity is unfortunetly is off course of highest order when you are saying that secretive J-10B can be compared to MKI else it will be immaturish, well Secret does become = At par, equal to MKI.

As for Americans, yes they have admitted so but only it was their observation and nothing to get panic about it.

I would highly appreciate testing of TVC engine by China for JF-17 and J-10.

check jf-17 thread only few pages back

ws-12(TVC version) tested on jf-17

and about j-10B it is said it will be equipted with ws-10A
and we all know that ws-10A has TVC..

check jf-17 thread only few pages back

ws-12(TVC version) tested on jf-17

and about j-10B it is said it will be equipted with ws-10A
and we all know that ws-10A has TVC..

If this is the case then why does there isn't any formal declaration of the same from PAF or any other higher authorities. Please I would appreciate a link for that.

Huh! how so JF-17's next block will be regarded as a 4.5th generation fighter jet? since to make something like that PAF need huge budget which it can ill afford as far as it is dependent upon Foriegn aid.

You know what surprises me is Indians telling us about our budget constraints every now and then. How to do you think Pakistan came this far?????
There are already planned upgrades after the induction of first 50 aircraft's and with those upgrades JF-17 will become a true 4.5 generation fighter jet.

F-18 is a 4.5 gen fighter, JF-17 will be lucky to become a half decent fighter with the next upgrades

By france upgrade jf-17 will remain a 4th generation..because of rc-400 radar is nt AESA

and for 4,5th generation AESA is must..

look Su 30MKi is nt in 4.5th generation aircraft because of AESA

Back
Top Bottom