What's new

Chengdu J-10 Multirole Fighter Air Craft News & Discussions

Dear thats not good for us if we place order for 136. Without testing this aircraft in our country and our country weather and against other Aircrafts. No information related technology and quality both of J10 anywhere. F16 Mig etc are battle proven Fighters even in service of different countries since last 20-30 years. There is no J10 authentic information related its quality (Test) against any aircraft even on over A2A and A2G. So i think 36 are better for Today. When we see If the aircraft really meetup PAF requirements thn we will go for more.

Thanks,

My dear friend I like your dedication and love for country but I'm afraid that you are not the one to decide that which aircraft paf should purchase and moreover paf must have evaluate this jet in detailed and then practice this option.

My dear friend I like your dedication and love for country but I'm afraid that you are not the one to decide that which aircraft paf should purchase and moreover paf must have evaluate this jet in detailed and then practice this option.

Dear u ddnt understand what actually i am trying to say.... read my paragraph carefully i am not the one who decide which one is the best or which one is not. Read my msg carefully :)

Thanks,

Marae bahi I have read your paragraph reads it very carefully in the first place but after all paf guys must have evaluate the jet first and then take this decision they knows better and you are right in your own thoughts i also feels that PAF should get Rafale or something more capable proven jet but it's decision and they must have thought on this on my times.

Marae bahi I have read your paragraph reads it very carefully in the first place but after all paf guys must have evaluate the jet first and then take this decision they knows better and you are right in your own thoughts i also feels that PAF should get Rafale or something more capable proven jet but it's decision and they must have thought on this on my times.

But still i doubt our J10. I dont know which version PAF go for B or A ? still confuze about that

Dude I m quite sure it will be J-10B designated as FC-20 for Pakistan.

It should be something like J-10B nothing less......if it were J-10A then PAF could have gone for Vipers

@ Airforce Professionals

Kindly answer of this question please PAF go for J10 A or B ?

First of all, PAF will be getting these jets after about 5 years as we all know. And as for the version it is still a very long time to go, to manufacture different variants of J-10 with different configurations and then selecting the most optimized one. Just like we saw in JF-17 but would be faster in this case.

The original design of J-10A is still being manufactured for PLAAF as they need a minimum strength to be operational. J-10B with the DSI intakes is in the testing & evaluation phase, IF the design passes the testing phase and the design with DSI intakes proves to be a viable option with no problems in the performance of the aircraft being faced due to the new design then it will go into production, how much time that gonna take, well we all can guess about that but if we see more prototypes of J-10B then it may signal that the design with DSI intakes has been found viable with no problems being faced in the performance of the aircraft, this i believe may happen within a year or little over an year. So once we see that then be assured we will be getting the one with DSI intakes as once the design is finalized the Chinese will put it into production. But main issue is the engine, we have to see its outcome and as what PAF chief had said that this version of PAF will be having TVC too (if i am not mistaken), so we have to see first if the DSI design viable, then the WS-10A engine and its performance has to be seen and also to be seen is that will TVC would be installed or not and if yes in the initial 36 batch or in the future ones.

A lot of journey is still left to be done, we are still seeing JF-17 going through different phases of its journey, FC-20 would also be a long journey to watch to. Looking at the Chinese aviation industry progress, i think in a year to two years time, the picture would be very clear to the progress on FC-20. Do remember China is working on many multiple aircraft projects, so their resources are also not unlimited and priority wise it will also depend.

but where is the irst on it ? is that give up in its latest prototype or it going to build in on its airframe . and thankes to timikhanfor the nice picture:yahoo::undecided:

Back
Top Bottom