What's new

Cheap, stupid, funny, ill informed Indian media

Could never understand Indian news. Too many Hindi words.
What is this saina/seena? She seemed to say it an awful lot of times.

i have two words for indian media that is suck you indians.

you firstly send your fighter jets to pak terrotery and when we react and push our army deployments for defence of our country they say that we want war

one more thing to that ***** whore saying that paf jets hovering around islamabad i have to say to her agar hamara fighter jets islamabad ka uppar nahe udanga to kya teri..............................pa akar udanga dirty ***** and their retired colonel saying that pakistan ki himmat nahe ha ka hum par hamlla kara i have to say him one thing being a muslim we never wanted a war if you think ka hum ma himmat nahe ha tu shurwat karoo aur apna bharat matta ko arthi pa latta dekho ga yes pakistan is very small ag

She's saying Seema, which means boundary, in this case border.

Nice bollywood film just throw in a couple of songs and a few heroes from bollywood and as guest appearance we can have a few training maneuvers from Pakistan Airforce.
by the way is acting taught in Indian schools some of the defence experts sound reasonably well trained.

LOL, this is too funny.

The non-stop music, I swear I've seen less dramatic Hollywood Action movie commercials.

And I thought Geo was full of it. LOL, I change my mind, move I've seen it all. Such non-sensational professional reporting, India has like two dozen Fox News-es.

Back
Top Bottom