What's new

Chattisgarh: IAF Fighter Pilot marries for love; Father thrashed, forced fed faeces

Chhattisgarh: IAF fighter pilot marries for love; father thrashed, force-fed faeces

RAIPUR: The father of an IAF fighter pilot paid the price of the air warrior's love marriage when the bride's family allegedly beat him up, forced faeces into his mouth and urinated on him because they are opposed to the marriage.

The pilot and his bride, who is a medical student, are from the same community and hail from Chhattisgarh.

They married at Arya Samaj in Gwalior on October 10 this year without informing her father.

According to the complaint filed by the pilot's dad, when the girl's family came to know about it, they attacked him mercilessly.

The accused stopped his car near Khursipar, dragged him out and started beating him, says the 55-year-old's complaint.

They blackened his face with soot, forced him to eat faeces and urinated on him, says the FIR.

They allegedly threatened him with dire consequences if he dared go to police, and warned that the girl must return to her parents within 24 hours.

Leaving him unconscious, all the accused fled.

When he regained consciousness, he called his brother and they went to the nearest police station, where the pilot's father filed the complaint, still with a blackened face.

Police filed a case and booked the accused for voluntarily causing hurt, wrongful restraint, criminal intimidation and assault with the intent to dishonour a person. No one had been arrested till Saturday night.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ium=social&utm_campaign=TOI&utm_content=om-bm

RAIPUR: The father of an IAF fighter pilot paid the price of the air warrior's love marriage when the bride's family allegedly beat him up, forced faeces into his mouth and urinated on him because they are opposed to the marriage.

Last edited by a moderator:
To show the true face of educated Gangadeshis ... so no harm in showing the reality but the language should be kept civil
Well this is a defence forum and personal and social issues like these do not belong here. These types of issues belong in more social oriented forums or social media - take it there.

Well this is a defence forum and personal and social issues like these do not belong here. These types of issues belong in more social oriented forums or social media - take it there.
I think you're new here... you will learn. From fashion to music and what not is shared here and has dedicated threads.

So i find this news a lot more relevant. It helps us understand them. Their true values and culture and more importantly expose them to the world. If you have problem with it, you can leave and join Bharak Rakhshak

I think you're new here... you will learn. From fashion to music and what not is shared here and has dedicated threads.
In the appropriate section! This is specifically for defence related matters.
And no as the name of the site suggests, this is a defence related forum.

In the appropriate section! This is specifically for defence related matters.
And no as the name of the site suggests, this is a defence related forum.
Yeah it should be moved to appropriate section like South & Central Asia. I think he read IAF pilot so shared in the defence section

Our people have carried out similar horrors for “honor”.
I agree with you to the extent that many such love marriages are often not accepted in our society as well but the methodology would be different... I mean I never heard people in Pakistan feeding the groom faeces and urinating on him..this is quintessential Gangadeshi / Hindutva culture.

Furthermore, everything negative about Pakistan and Pakistani society gets full rather exaggerated coverage in the media but Gangadesh is given a clean chit hence we need to expose them.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom