What's new

‪#‎CharlieHebdo‬ Attack was a darama and propoganda by zionist israel

Soldier-X

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
‪#‎CharlieHebdo‬ Attack was a darama and propoganda by zionist israel.., why??? becuse France was about to declare Palestine as an independent state and the Jews Zionist warned about the deadly consequences, it's been long time since they publish the cartoons so why now?
This is real footage of French shooting. Decide if this event actually took place or is just an Israeli drama ?? watch yourself and then know that everything you have been told about it nothing but a cock and bull story. It was a false flag..(Note: no graphic, the Note showing on screen is just a troll
also warn me(before any kind of bann) if any of the admin dont want me to post these kind of things.... becuase i'm not familiar with the forum rules .......)

Last edited:
Mellon exploding: with a hollow point bullet (versus soft core versus full metal jacket? versus steel core, versus AP)
(1 MIN)

img_14008_pizza-dough-expansion-fmj-soft-point-hollow-point-7-62x39-tulammo-brown-golden-bear-ak-300x225.jpg

img_14022_water-expansion-soft-point-vs-hollow-point-7-62x39-golden-bear-brown-bear-ak-47-sks.jpg

They may have used steel core bullets or even AP, which wouldn't deform in soft tissue.

Last edited:

If I remember correctly, to pass a resolution in UNSc you need 9 support and no P5 veto to get that passed.

Apply this law to the palestinian situation. What fan changing French vote achieved? NOTHING because the resolution is Veto by US, you only need one veto and changing french vote changes nothing. Just like this conspiracy theory.

Concernign this video (as i said in another thread,but was then deleted because of graphic content),the police officer has really,died,his family,a lot of police officers and people paid him a tribute,there was blood on the place he died.
People have to stop thinking that it's like a movie where blood is spurting everywhere.
And to respect to the victims,stop with all these BS conspiracy theories and that all attacks/shootings are plots.

‪#‎CharlieHebdo‬ Attack was a darama and propoganda by zionist israel..,

You realize that by posting this silly nonsense, you are actually helping the Israelis in their claims to victimhood?

Israel does a lot of nasty crap on the open and there's enough material to criticize them for that.

No need to bring up silly conspiracies.

Mellon exploding: with a hollow point bullet (versus soft core versus full metal jacket? versus steel core, versus AP)
(1 MIN)

img_14008_pizza-dough-expansion-fmj-soft-point-hollow-point-7-62x39-tulammo-brown-golden-bear-ak-300x225.jpg

img_14022_water-expansion-soft-point-vs-hollow-point-7-62x39-golden-bear-brown-bear-ak-47-sks.jpg

They may have used steel core bullets or even AP, which wouldn't deform in soft tissue.

Most AK in black market fire FMJ or Ball as they are easy to get

Hollow Point are extremely hard to get, even in pistol calibre and they dont make as much in rifle calibre as that would defeat the purpose of a rifle. So getting a FMJ along with your black AK is a norm, and getting a hollow point usually would mean a government sanctioned ops.

‪#‎CharlieHebdo‬ Attack was a darama and propoganda by zionist israel.., why??? becuse France was about to declare Palestine as an independent state and the Jews Zionist warned about the deadly consequences, it's been long time since they publish the cartoons so why now?
This is real footage of French shooting. Decide if this event actually took place or is just an Israeli drama ?? watch yourself and then know that everything you have been told about it nothing but a cock and bull story. It was a false flag..(Note: no graphic, the Note showing on screen is just a troll
also warn me(before any kind of bann) if any of the admin dont want me to post these kind of things.... becuase i'm not familiar with the forum rules .......)

Thats why some people's are called Melon i guess. Comparing a human head and a Melon. adding music so you dont hear the policeman begging for sake... Traditional low skilled propaganda.

If I remember correctly, to pass a resolution in UNSc you need 9 support and no P5 veto to get that passed.

Apply this law to the palestinian situation. What fan changing French vote achieved? NOTHING because the resolution is Veto by US, you only need one veto and changing french vote changes nothing. Just like this conspiracy theory.

About shooting aside, easy debunk, check the angle of the barrel when shoot happen. And a 7.62 wouldn't ha simplu dust, but dig a hole in the street. Dust is just due to the shockwave. Any shooter her could explain it to you.

Alas the guy is dead and buried...
Take a look at his family here
VIDEO. Le témoignage poignant du frère de Ahmed Merabet, le policier assassiné par les frères Kouachi

Most AK in black market fire FMJ or Ball as they are easy to get

Hollow Point are extremely hard to get, even in pistol calibre and they dont make as much in rifle calibre as that would defeat the purpose of a rifle. So getting a FMJ along with your black AK is a norm, and getting a hollow point usually would mean a government sanctioned ops.

Commercially available:

64047.jpg

104851m2_ts.jpg

naboje-geco-762x39-sp-800-600-PICN2938.jpg
147726_ts.jpg

1%207.62x39%20Silver%20Bear%20HP%205-1234.jpg

00000846.jpg

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom