What's new

Charlie Hebdo mocking Turkey and Syria earthquake victims

I am sure most indians are supportive a but I saw a lot of them on twitter being glib and saying this like "karma", "isis creators" etc. Indian news made headlines like "modi sending aid to turkey while also schooling it (for supporting Pakistan)"

I didn't want to bring it up at this occasion but it makes me sad for humanity. They just had 5 millions deaths due to a natural disaster and almost all Pakistani felt sad fro them. But last year, they were mocking the flood victims in Pakistan and now earthquake victims in Turkiye.
There is always rotten tomatos, even in Turkey some ...'s was happy because majority of deaths are kurds and syrians..
Matter is what majority is thinking, When I see one ındian write bad comment I see 10 other indian answer him back.. Sadly we live in wild world and there will be a time that we will also have to aid them,and than those peoples who make bad comments will understand we are not their enemy.

Last edited:
It is always good to know how your enemy behaves. By now we expect these people to behave in such a manner. It is not that I am in severe shock that Charlie Hebdo published yet another despicable cartoon when Turkiye is suffering. It is more like, how insensitive and nasty can people get in their hate for others. Humans have the capacity to get really low.

We won't forget this. That is for sure.
But they are just a cheap private media house owned by some stupid people banging the buck out of senstivities.
They are not anybodys enemy but there own.
More Like a cheap whore craving attention trying to associate itself with some relevant people so that its value goes up.
No need to even mention that media house. Infact it was on its way to bankrapsy before it issued the questionable cartoons back in the day. And people gave them life line they wanted.

Don't give these losers any oxygen, this is how they make money and sell their crap.

Don't give these losers any oxygen, this is how they make money and sell their crap.
They should be exposed. Otherwise, they would always be known to reading-averse westerners as martyrs for being attacked by them moslems

The existence of this mentality only strengthens our faith and nothing else.

exactly give more donations and recite Sarah Fatiha

send more salutations on our belong Prophet and praise Allah Swt even more

and now if this terrorist outfit is attacked by a victim of the earth quake who has lost his whole family surely they will cry a river

why would you want to go out of your way to deliberately offend and provoke 1.8 billion people

It is the most stupid thing to ever do

then again they are French

Pervert bastard Charlie hebdo f*gs prove once again why these scums must be put in their place.

I hope this is a wake up call for those who supported Charlie hebdo when they committed blasphemy

I do not understand the language. No comment here

In any case my condolences to the people of Turkey. the earthquake, the damage and loss of life looks pretty bad

Was just in Instanbul a few days ago. Missed the quake by hours. Upon landing at instanbul airport I thought I was in Russia.

Deadbeat Russians everywhere. I am surprised why Turkey is so lenient with these people especially considering their history of genocide in the region.
Simply because Russians oligarchs, wealthy businessmen, bright young Russians running away from Putin's regime/mismanagement and bringing in much needed cash and investments in Turkey. Plus many Russian beauties also ply their trade in Islamic Turkey.
I jave seen quite a few of them when i visited Turkey years ago, Guess Ukrainian beauties running from war will be competing with them now. 😁 So why wont Turkey profit from all that and give them a good welcome? 😁

Trans are off limits, gays are off limits, j3ws are off limits, and blacks are off limits.

Everything else is free game, +10 points if you attack the Russians, Chinese or Muslims.
No, just like family guy, those dudes make fun of everybody. Just depends on how sensitive their targets are to get attention. 😁😆 You guys shouldnt take them too seriously. Jeez....

Attachments

• download.jpeg
    download.jpeg
    17.3 KB · Views: 23
  • BIi6oVyCEAEY78x.jpg
    BIi6oVyCEAEY78x.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 22
  • charlie-hebdo-cover-paris-shooting-003.jpg
    charlie-hebdo-cover-paris-shooting-003.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 24
  • Collectif-Charlie-Hebdo-N-764-Il-Faut-Voiler-Charlie-Hebdo-Revue-635002858_ML.jpg
    Collectif-Charlie-Hebdo-N-764-Il-Faut-Voiler-Charlie-Hebdo-Revue-635002858_ML.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 16
  • B7YpqB_CcAI5nPc.jpeg
    B7YpqB_CcAI5nPc.jpeg
    33.6 KB · Views: 22
  • _80116101_charliemuslimandjew464.jpg
    _80116101_charliemuslimandjew464.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 26
  • EWWYY43WAAEUpfJ.jpg
    EWWYY43WAAEUpfJ.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 21
  • Taubira.jpg
    Taubira.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:
The drawing by artist Pierrick Juin showed teetering buildings amid heaps of rubble with the caption: “No need to send tanks.”

not good, but this was kind of my first thought wrt Syria (not Turkey) too given most of it had already been reduced to rubble by the war.

It says, "Earthquake in Turkey" and "No need to send tanks". I don't know what it means as neither France nor Turkey is in war with anyone. It may be some oblique reference to 'they destroyed it all by themselves', which is stupid while talking about a natural disaster. It is not a civil war or uprising that you can write about in satire.
French (Rafales) did bomb all Syria, Libya, and Iraq.

It is now a battle tested platform. Everyone wants that tag for their gear, helps sell.

No just like family guy, those dudes make fun of everybody. Just depends on how sensitive their targets are to get attention. 😁😆 You guys shouldnt take them too seriously. Jeez....

Don't be so triggered, Richie Rich.

Simply because Russians oligarchs, wealthy businessmen, bright young Russians running away from Putin's regime/mismanagement and bringing in much needed cash and investments in Turkey. Plus many Russian beauties also ply their trade in Islamic Turkey.
I jave seen quite a few of them when i visited Turkey years ago, Guess Ukrainian beauties running from war will be competing with them now. 😁 So why wont Turkey profit from all that and give them a good welcome? 😁

yes i arrived in Bangkok few years ago and all i heard were english accents I thought I had arrived in London

but it as all the white fat English men over 50s traveling there for sex industry to have sex with under age Thai girls

and London is home to the largest amount of Russian billionaires

and English gentle man took in Ukrainian refugee he ended up divorcing his own wife and running off with the Ukraini

Back
Top Bottom