What's new

Charlie Hebdo mocking Turkey and Syria earthquake victims

I been reading a lot of comments, Most of this hate comments naturaly came from armenians they are so happy about this situation.
Than come from Russians and Ukrainians wich I was suprised because there is a lot of this peoples in our cities some of them run from war and some of them run from mobilization,
Many scandinavians consider this as karma for not allowing them in NATO and than ofc other western europeans like this French..
Support comments suprisingly come from Indians,Greeks,Iranians,Jews and Arabs wich I wouldnt guess like many others.
This earthquake is worst in last 100 year that we ever faced, This days will pass but we will never forget our true friends and enemies.

I been reading a lot of comments, Most of this hate comments naturaly came from armenians they are so happy about this situation.
Than come from Russians and Ukrainians wich I was suprised because there is a lot of this peoples in our cities some of them run from war and some of them run from mobilization,
Many scandinavians consider this as karma for not allowing them in NATO and than ofc other western europeans like this French..
Support comments suprisingly come from Indians,Greeks,Iranians,Jews and Arabs wich I wouldnt guess like many others.
This earthquake is worst in last 100 year that we ever faced, This days will pass but we will never forget our true friends and enemies.

Indians? Really? I've seen plenty of Indians mocking Turkey.

yes i arrived in Bangkok few years ago and all i heard were english accents I thought I had arrived in London

but it as all the white fat English men over 50s traveling there for sex industry to have sex with under age Thai girls

and London is home to the largest amount of Russian billionaires

and English gentle man took in Ukrainian refugee he ended up divorcing his own wife and running off with the Ukraini
Of course there are quite a sizable amount of rich Russian billionaires and millionaires in London/UK ,even rich Chinese as well. I think you guys should be asking why they choose to leave their country and move them here instead. This again shows that theres a problem with the system in these authoritarian countries where the leader can decide your fare with only a word. Lol Not our fault.
As for Thailand and other Asian countries being an avenue for sex tourism for old english men . Well, I'm aware if that, i hae seen it first hand when i was in Thailand , Philippines and Cambodia(the ones i have been to, im sure its the case in other Asian countries as well)). I guess because of poverty and to be honest also the fact that some see english people in a somehow "white light" so they get to be more available for those old white english dude who otherwise aren't desired/wanted by women here, but there they can get the most beautiful young Asian beauties. Why won't they take it? Can you blame them😁

Giving echo to a moron who scream for attention is not a smart thing.

lol

some guys put the mehter anthem and a picture of Atatürk (and with the words 'my hope is in the youth') on the website of this toilet paper.

Access to the site is currently closed. I wonder why they couldn't get the site back online for so long, I guess the guys did a clean job.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Check this out SMH

Attachments

• 282182CA-3A35-43BB-BABF-577F46FDC2D6.png
    282182CA-3A35-43BB-BABF-577F46FDC2D6.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
when you say anything against LGBTQ is considered a crime

and yet its ok to insult others religion ?

no wonder Russia is kicking their back sides

And you're jealous because you didn't get a Ukrainian woman?

I think its showing great freedom by the forum that they allowed a transvestite like you on here

Forgive the French they have been affected by the French disease for a long time, and despite the invention of penicillin almost a century ago, they have never really recovered.

Their ideas of things are a bit off.

I have always considered the French nation lowly sub-humans. A Hindu has more worth than them.

I have always considered the French nation lowly sub-humans. A Hindu has more worth than them.
No one is sub-human, but they have a unique form of racism (saying they on a “civilizing” mission) to justify their looting / continued colonization of other countries.

More like a pirate nation, similar to the British; built on plunder. In France’s case the most glaring example is their treatment of Haiti.

From French media itself

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom