What's new

'Charismatic' Rahul Gandhi enters CBSE class 5 guidebook

This Pappu reminds me of 'Roshesh' from comedy serial 'Sarabhai vs Sarabhai'.

They have a leader called modi. Congress does not have a non gandhi national leader, only bootleakers. If you disagree, name him or her.

i agree to disagree modi is a leader or not will be known in assembly elections results and finally in 2014 elections

i agree to disagree modi is a leader or not will be known in assembly elections results and finally in 2014 elections

Set your standard. Tell us now what is your criteria for those elections. I may disagree, but lets have it clear from your side.

Set your standard. Tell us now what is your criteria for those elections. I may disagree, but lets have it clear from your side.

Bro all is wish to add is that the change Indian public or me too to some extent are looking for will not be coming under Modi this time, if congress has problems of its own in choosing a leader for next elections then BJP might know later that Modi was not the solution for this chamge

This is just some comprehension question. According to BJP text books published in karnataka, Pakistan is a small island in Arabian Sea (like Lakhsadweep types). Eh......

:woot: bwahahahahahahahah damn we must build blue water navy rather fishing boats

Bro all is wish to add is that the change Indian public or me too to some extent are looking for will not be coming under Modi this time, if congress has problems of its own in choosing a leader for next elections then BJP might know later that Modi was not the solution for this chamge

Don't you think that Congress got enough chances since independence? Are you happy with the performance of Congress? If not, then don't you think it is time for someone else? Modi or whoever it is? Especially after we have seen the likes of Deva Gowda and others?

Ok.

Most people like me who are supporting Modi are supporting him because we think he's the only chance of a change right now. And change we need. I really do not want another Gandhi surrounding him with court jesters and working towards ''eradicating poverty'' for another five years. We have had enough of that for 50 years already.

I request you to stop taking Modi personally, look at him as a means to an end.

Don't you think that Congress got enough chances since independence? Are you happy with the performance of Congress? If not, then don't you think it is time for someone else? Modi or whoever it is? Especially after we have seen the likes of Deva Gowda and others?

bhai the problem lies in BJP inability of securing enough seats in south and east india and its stronghold areas of Gujrat/MP/Chattisgarh are giving it already the plentiful number of seats and now what it gains in UP/rajasthan/dehli will be lost in Karnatka and some other strongholds because law of averages will apply in any case. without modi it would have good chance to attract more allies

congress or bjp at center all should be changed after 2 successive terms, this is mine personal opinion though but regional parties this time will spoil party for bjp in many states/seats but this too will benefit bjp after 2 years

Last edited:
They have a leader called modi. Congress does not have a non gandhi national leader, only bootleakers. If you disagree, name him or her.

YOU want dynastyism out, but the rest of India wants it. Why are you going against their wishes? You can criticize them for their policies but not dynastyism. That's there because people want it, hell they DEMAND it.

YOU want dynastyism out, but the rest of India wants it. Why are you going against their wishes? You can criticize them for their policies but not dynastyism. That's there because people want it, hell they DEMAND it.

Fair point. I would not be opposing Rahul if he was competent enough to rid uf of this monumental misrule, heck I'd support him. So I'm opposing dynastyism because it allows idiots to become the leaders of 1.3 billion people, so I'm only pointing out the weakness of the system :)

Any way I was specifically addressing content in Bregs post. Dynastic, corrupt etc etc i don't even care, i want competent. The current mafia is scary, the current dummy surrounded by satraps and queen is scary and the prospective crown prince surrounded by court jesters is even scarier. Thats the point.

I want a leader.

Fair point. I would not be opposing Rahul if he was competent enough to rid uf of this monumental misrule, heck I'd support him. So I'm opposing dynastyism because it allows idiots to become the leaders of 1.3 billion people, so I'm only pointing out the weakness of the system :)

Any way I was specifically addressing content in Bregs post. Dynastic, corrupt etc etc i don't even care, i want competent. The current mafia is scary, the current dummy surrounded by satraps and queen is scary and the prospective crown prince surrounded by court jesters is even scarier. Thats the point.

I want a leader.

And anyways how did you come to the conlusion that he is 'incompetent'. Fact is he is right that he could have been a PM a long time ago and he didn't. He's spent more time in villages than most other political leaders and stayed away from ministerial responsibilities altogether. And don't say that he 'said' this and that. God knows Modi's blundering so much that BJP is having a hard time dealing with the embarrasment- he recently called someone 'Mohanlal Karamchand Gandhi'

And anyways how did you come to the conlusion that he is 'incompetent'. Fact is he is right that he could have been a PM a long time ago and he didn't. He's spent more time in villages than most other political leaders and stayed away from ministerial responsibilities altogether. And don't say that he 'said' this and that. God knows Modi's blundering so much that BJP is having a hard time dealing with the embarrasment- he recently called someone 'Mohanlal Karamchand Gandhi'

I came to the conclusion he's incompetent based on my own experience (duh). His behaviour, action and immature blunders (like telling US embassador about hindu terrorism) come across as incompetent. He could have taken on ministrial responsibility and proved me wrong. But he decided to be an extre constitutional power center without any accountability, the easiest job the in world. And now he wants to rule 1.3 billion people without any real experience? Are you kidding me? Are you for real that you have the cheek to suggest that?

I'm not taking any campaign speech blunders seriously. Have seen even US presidential candidates do that.

I came to the conclusion he's incompetent based on my own experience (duh). His behaviour, action and immature blunders (like telling US embassador about hindu terrorism) come across as incompetent. He could have taken on ministrial responsibility and proved me wrong. But he decided to be an extre constitutional power center without any accountability, the easiest job the in world. And now he wants to rule 1.3 billion people without any real experience? Are you kidding me? Are you for real that you have the cheek to suggest that?

I'm not taking any campaign speech blunders seriously. Have seen even US presidential candidates do that.

What 'no experience'. He has been a major player in all policy work for well over a decade. Just because you want to fantasize in the immature BJP jibe of Pappu and what not, that don't mean everyone should start beliving in the sort of things you are purporting.

What 'no experience'. He has been a major player in all policy work for well over a decade. Just because you want to fantasize in the immature BJP jibe of Pappu and what not, that don't mean everyone should start beliving in the sort of things you are purporting.

Ok lte me say it then, Pappu!

Dude I've seen records of his contribution in loksabha. Your claim that he's silently working behind doors on policy sure wasn't bolstered when he slapped the prime minister in a press conference over the ''stupid'' ordinance. So forgive me for not buying unverifiable claims.

He could have taken responsibility, learned administration, but that meant taking personal risk of accountability and scrutiny. So he chose his mom's unconstitutional path. These are facts.

Back
Top Bottom