What's new

Chanting death to America and flag burning in Iranian parliament

Look at this Talmudic loser invoking the Holocaust now. Muh 6 trillion Jews, muh gas chambers, muh Nazis making human lampshades out of innocent Jews! Holocaust got nothing to do with Iran so keep that shit away. Why are Talmudic terrorists posting on defence.pk anyway?

'Death to America' - Iranian politicians set US flag ablaze in parliament

Iranian politicians have set a US flag ablaze in parliament and shouted "Death to America" after President Donald Trump pulled out of the nuclear deal.

Politicians held the impromptu demonstration inside parliament on Wednesday, the day after Mr Trump's decision. They also burned a piece of paper representing the nuclear deal.

https://www.independent.ie/world-ne...et-us-flag-ablaze-in-parliament-36888590.html

4C0082D900000578-5707817-image-a-20_1525844670217.jpg

4C00829700000578-5707817-image-a-21_1525844673650.jpg

I thought American flag burning was a daily occurrence in Iran since 1979. So now are they going to up it to two flags a day?

Here we go again in ME. For China, India, Japan, nd korea.......big headache....oil price..

Last edited:
you know at this point you haven't given iran much of a reason to do otherwise

I thought American flag burning was a daily occurrence in Iran since 1979. So now are they going to up it to two flags a day?
Perhaps more interesting is that the mullahs did not or could not field a crowd of at least a few dozen to burn the flag in public but did it in the parliament instead.

Iran is clearly afraid of striking back israel militarily, so they decide to safely burn the israeli flag in their parliament. This is the funniest part.
Afraid? seriously? no that's not true. But we never play in a ground that other has designed and prepared .... courage doesn't mean firing missile at once we've gone a long way to get to this point we are not gonna get played by some warmangos in israel ... we started this in Tehran street then in Kuramshar then Iraq and now we are fighting next to their borders they are on alert not us ... I assure you we'll do the job as we did before ....

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom