Changing Hindu & Sikh names of places in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its simple- Kashmir is not our neighbor- it is ours-
and Afghanistan is not your neighbor-
How ez it can get for you to understand?-
but afghanistan is ur neighbour
and correct if me if i'm wrong
but u were talking about how the noble state of pakistan doesnt interfere in internal matters of other countries
btw
- Kashmir is not our neighbor- it is ours-
thank u for that clarification

now coming back to reality
kashmir is a disputed area
both the disputers currently treat their share of the area as their own
so you ppl causing trouble in our part
is by default 'interfering in some other country's internal matters'

but afghanistan is ur neighbour
and correct if me if i'm wrong
but u were talking about how the noble state of pakistan doesnt interfere in internal matters of other countries
btw

thank u for that clarification

now coming back to reality
kashmir is a disputed area
both the disputers currently treat their share of the area as their own
so you ppl causing trouble in our part
is by default 'interfering in some other country's internal matters'

Are we interfering or the world want us to-
Why Amrika and Karzai keep calling us a Key Player for stability of afghanistan-
India sees Pakistan as interfering in Afghanistan- Rest of the world sees Pakistan as key player in the peace process- and regions stability-
why should i be bothered what the indians think?- they always whine and complain-

and thanks God you didn't used the usual rhetorical world "atoot ang" for Kashmir- Good for us-
I agree- It is a disputed territory-

There are alternate explanations for the name.

If the one you offer is true, my sympathies for the Hindus of Afghanistan and Pakistan (the ancestors of the current converts) who would have been killed there by the fil.thy barbarians.

Those barbarians were killed in their millions by the Mongols and other BTW.

What goes around, comes around.

Wrong kid..Hindu kush mountain ranges have this name since centuries... it was called hindu kush coz it is difficult n alot of hindus died trying to cross it.

While mongols never conquered us... we have the hazaras though they are frm the unit of 1000 or hazar whose ancestor... converted to islam... kublai khan if im correct.

I have yet to see them name cities on the name of great sons of soil!

I.e= Dullah bhatti,Mir Chakar,Raja Dahir,Khushal Khan etc!

Well- i think the cities should not be named after Heroes- Some streets or roads could be-

It is always, indian crying, always with the crying, speaks of inferiority complex. ;)

Are we interfering or the world want us to-
Why Amrika and Karzai keep calling us a Key Player for stability of afghanistan-
India sees Pakistan as interfering in Afghanistan- Rest of the world sees Pakistan as key player in the peace process- and regions stability-
why should i be bothered what the indians think?- they always whine and complain-

and thanks God you didn't used the usual rhetorical world "atoot ang" for Kashmir- Good for us-
I agree- It is a disputed territory-
ok i'm back
http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/21/world/asia/clinton-issues-blunt-warning-to-pakistan.html?pagewanted=all
Mr. Karzai, who has repeatedly accused Pakistan of interference in Afghanistan, echoed her remarks, saying that Pakistan had long harbored enemies of his government, including the Taliban, whose leadership fled to Pakistan after the American invasion in 2001

“We believe that the Taliban to a very, very great extent — to a very, very great extent — are controlled by establishments in Pakistan, stay in Pakistan, have their headquarters in Pakistan, launch attacks from Pakistan,” he said.
so much for amrikans and the rest of the world
and also see this
Hundreds of Afghans protest Pakistan
well i could go on like for days and nights but i wont[i'm bored
or probably i just dont care or maybe both]
anyway
I hope what I have posted is from some crediblle sources :agree:
not some indian sources[i know indian sources are really not good:tup:]and will help you wake up from ur dream about pakistan being the most noble of all countries :wave:
btw
just one question
you [pakistani] ppl always keep saying/crying america this america that
and how karzai is just a puppet and whatnot
but in the moment of crisis
you fall back on them:devil:

it really dosnt matter - the govt. may change the names but the people still use the original names. many people still refer to shahrah-e-faisal as drigh road, zebunnissa st as elphi, faisalabad as lyallpur (even PIA time-table refers to fsd as lyallpur) and so on and so on....

It is always, indian crying, always with the crying, speaks of inferiority complex. ;)

And it is always you ranting this same line over and over again!

try something new!

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:56 PM ----------

Could be "Modernization"-

By only, Changing Hindu & Sikh names of places in Pakistan ?

Looks like a Strange type of modernisation!!

LOL

Stupid poster, this is the Islamic Republic of Pakistan!

Don't you ever forget that!

The Islamic Republic of Pakistan is not a secular country!

---------- Post added at 03:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 AM ----------

Idiot, Pakistan is a 97% Muslim country!

What the heck is your problem? Is your brain melting?

All Pakistanis want an Islamic country run by Islamic laws.
So does it mean u r ready to surrender ur history and anchestory??
Then i think u shouldnt relate urself to IVC !!!
After seeing pakistani members in forum, i saw majority of pakistanis dont want crude islamic laws like u!!!
however some people like u are being an exception history changers (or new writers )!!! :)

dude leave them..they are flip floppers ..when they see its good to be show them selves as a secular open-minded ppl they vill give you the example of minorities who under islamic rules are prospering to hilt and there is no fear of there extinction..lol when a thread like this happens..they give you there true colors..yea its ur country do the what damn u think with it..bt be a man of words...

News altered.. automatic closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom