What's new

Changing Colonial era Names (Philippines, Indonesia)

Should the Philippines and Indonesia be renamed?

• Total voters
Most of the Pakistanis confuse between Indic sounds like g or gh, j or jh, b or bh. You were too pronouncing Gandhara as Ghandara. LOL

In Devanagari Z is pronouced by putting a point . beneath J

When did i pronounce anything here? Are you that stupid? Last time i checked people write here and not speak. I may have written Ghandara which is a mistake nothing more. :cheesy:

Shahmukhi Script is best of both worlds from Arabic/persia and Sanskrit.

Shahmukhi1.JPG

:omghaha:

Ask any Indian to write hindi, their hindi is half Arabic/persian. Seriously stop, you have zero idea about Hindi let alone any other languages of Subcontinent, stop embarrassing your self.

lol Hindi hahaha

Hindi is basically retarded kid born out of urdu. Especially Indians who sound retarded when they try to pronounce many words.

You had already proved your knowledge about the languages of North India, previously. :omghaha:

There was a dialogue in the movie BOL that the lady was watching Indian movie Pakeezah 100 times to learn Lakhnavi Urdu.

BOL was a product of GEO group...the same group who loves to bash Pakistan 24/7. Enough said.

When did i pronounce anything here? Are you that stupid? Last time i checked people write here and not speak. I may have written Ghandara which is a mistake nothing more. :cheesy:

Shahmukhi Script is best of both worlds from Arabic/persia and Sanskrit.

Pakistanis got confuse between this indic sounds. Most of your news anchors pronounce gambhir as gambir. There are others words also.

Halat gambir hai. :lol:

OMG what crap did I just read! Indians give it a rest..

Seriously, listen to one speaking Urdu ...it is poetic while listen to one speaking HIndi (just take your own "breaking news readers")

I seriously do not understand pure Hindi...Like that spoken in Ashoka but I speak reasonably well Urdu...so PLEASEEE give it a rest...

Just because he said she said they said hearsay does not make it legit!

I can say people speaking Hindi sound like they wanna kill me....now go propagate that! :coffee:

Suleyman is Arab name. It is not native to the land.

kon bol ta hai ajeeb day gareeb nai miltay idher PDF say gaddi bhar kay lay jao...

Philippines was a Malay Archipelago ...Islam was wiped clean (with swords and guns) by the Spanish conqueror...dont see people crying rivers about that! :coffee:

@KingMamba93 Pakistanis feel jealous that we retained the historical name India while there was nothing called Pakistan before 1947.
Can we give this poster JOKER OF THE CENTURY award :rofl: who wants to be named by the West?! :rofl:

Historically India was known as Bharat

The term is derived from the name of the Indus or Sindhu river and has been in use in Greek since Herodotus (4th century BC). The term appears in Old English in the 9th century, and again in Modern English since the 17th century.

The first Article of the Constitution of India states that "India, that is Bharat, shall be a union of states."
No one jealous of your union of states ...Not even a Nation (as said here http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/272338-eye-opening-discussion-indian-talkshow-agar.html :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Can we give this poster JOKER OF THE CENTURY award :rofl: who wants to be named by the West?! :rofl:

Historically India was known as Bharat

No one jealous of your union of states ...Not even a Nation (as said here http://www.defence.pk/forums/general-images-multimedia/272338-eye-opening-discussion-indian-talkshow-agar.html :coffee:

India is named on Indus which now flows through middle of Pakistan, so Pakistan have some uncomfort India retaining that historical name.

Union of States mean Federal system. Even Pakistan has federal system for four provinces.

OMG what crap did I just read! Indians give it a rest..

Seriously, listen to one speaking Urdu ...it is poetic while listen to one speaking HIndi (just take your own "breaking news readers")

I seriously do not understand pure Hindi...Like that spoken in Ashoka but I speak reasonably well Urdu...so PLEASEEE give it a rest...

Just because he said she said they said hearsay does not make it legit!

I can say people speaking Hindi sound like they wanna kill me....now go propagate that! :coffee:

In North India, we don't go around speaking refined Hindi or refined Urdu

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom